January 2022 Due Dates

Hi all!!

This will be our first baby together, I have a 9 year old step son. I am due January 4th I believe, I have my first ultrasound in two weeks. I would love for it to be a girl, but of coarse if it’s a boy I’ll be happy too! We already have names picked out, just need to decide on a middle name if it’s a boy.. we had only been trying for two months to get pregnant, I was NOT expecting to see a BFP on the pregnancy test lol. I am not having too bad of symptoms yet... just a little nausea and sometimes sore breasts. I can’t wait to reach the 2.5/3 month mark so we can tell everyone!!!

Congrats @Ladyxo! And only two months of trying, that's impressive! Since this is our third, I've told a few friends and family members but hoping to make the official announcement at the 12 week mark.

Hope you have a H&H pregnancy! I have you added to the list. :)

Hi! Congrats everyone! Just found out I'm pregnant from a few urine tests in the last 2 days, but still waiting to do blood test in a few days. I'm almost 37, first time having a positive test.
I wasn't actively trying yet, and it happened unexpectedly right away, so in a bit of shock. Everything out there makes it seem like you will likely have to try for a long time at this age, and my pessimism convinced me that would be me as well. My partner is still in another city, so I'm waiting to tell him until I know the hcg is increasing next week. Not telling anyone before him , So I decided to jump on a forum so I could at least talk about it! I think he will be a little overwhelmed that it happened so fast (he's just starting a new job as an attending dr.) so feeling a bit anxious about that.
My potential due date is Jan 22nd, but honestly it's so hard to be in this weird planning but don't want to be disappointed phase since I'm older and haven't been pregnant before. I've been trying some pregnancy meditations to get through the anxiety of these early days.
I took a test after having some odd symptoms starting about 5 days before I used an early response test and got a faint line (around 10/11 dpo). I typically have issues with heartburn and nausea, and get sore boobs before AF, so those weren't too suspicious for me. For me it was these random dizzy waves if I moved fast, taking a nap for the first time in forever, crazy thirst/dry mouth, and congestion that never became a cold. I must have implanted on earlier side, never had bleeding. Right now I'm just tired from whatever I do, waking up super early, and really hungry.
In case it's my only one, I'd love to have a girl, but at this point just hoping for healthy like everyone else! I'll definitely find out if it gets to that point, though.

Congrats @Katelindsay! Getting a BFP on the first try is nothing less than amazing! And that symptom list is pretty long, lol. Hopefully after your first trimester, you'll get a little bit of a break. I am only just starting to experience the dizzy spells, first time ever for that and the exhaustion is next level. Hoping that goes away by the second trimester.

Good luck and here's to a H&H pregnancy! I now have you added to the list! :)

DPO 18, hcg is 340! 10x what it was 4 days ago! Going to schedule the 6wk ultrasound for probably sometime week after next. My doctor wants one more blood panel done next week.

Screenshot_20210517-120843.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I'd like to join you if that's ok? This will be baby number 2 for us. EDD 16th January going by LMP. Our son is 2.5. I used to be very active on this forum a few years ago when we were TTC for a long time for our son. Got 3+ on a digi yesterday so fingers crossed it's a sticky one. How is everyone feeling?

DPO 18, hcg is 340! 10x what it was 4 days ago! Going to schedule the 6wk ultrasound for probably sometime week after next. My doctor wants one more blood panel done next week.

View attachment 92973

Exciting! I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled with my doctor next week. I'll be a little over 8 weeks then. First ultrasound will probably be some time after my 12 week. Can't wait for that! :)

Exciting! I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled with my doctor next week. I'll be a little over 8 weeks then. First ultrasound will probably be some time after my 12 week. Can't wait for that! :)
That great! We haven't even talked about the first prenatal visit yet lol. I have no idea what to expect.

Just got off the phone with the nurse, I'll do the next lab Tuesday morning and if everything checks out go in for the ultrasound Friday morning before work. I should be 6wk1d so I'm hopeful we'll be able to hear the heartbeat!

Hi everyone.

I'd like to join you if that's ok? This will be baby number 2 for us. EDD 16th January going by LMP. Our son is 2.5. I used to be very active on this forum a few years ago when we were TTC for a long time for our son. Got 3+ on a digi yesterday so fingers crossed it's a sticky one. How is everyone feeling?

For some reason, I missed this reply when I checked the other day. Sorry about that! Mommy brain must already be hitting me.

I'm feeling great most days so definitely considering that a blessing. How about yourself? Hoping you have a sticky bean! And here's to a H&H pregnancy!

I have you added to the list. Our numbers are slowly but surely going up! :)

I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. My hcg dropped from 48 to 18, started bleeding. It's especially hard to swallow when I had such strong symptoms.
Wishing everyone the best ❤

I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. My hcg dropped from 48 to 18, started bleeding. It's especially hard to swallow when I had such strong symptoms.
Wishing everyone the best ❤

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that @Katelindsay. Loss is never easy. Sending big hugs your way!

Hello! I am excited to be here My husband and I have been trying for 2 years when I was diagnosed recently with Asherman's Syndrome after having 2 myomectomies to remove some pretty extensive fibroids. We then found out that both of my tubes were blocked. After multiple procedures we got one of the tubes open and finally got my BFP! a

My symptoms were nausea, sore boobs, back pain and headaches. I had an early scan at 5 weeks to make sure that it was not ectopic and it wasn't!! I haven't been dated yet, but based on my last cycle I am 6 weeks 1 day. I'm going to try to upload my ultrasound but this is my 3rd attempt.

20210524_090615.jpg

FYI I keep wondering if those 2 little dots are twins! that would be amazing!

Hello! I am excited to be here My husband and I have been trying for 2 years when I was diagnosed recently with Asherman's Syndrome after having 2 myomectomies to remove some pretty extensive fibroids. We then found out that both of my tubes were blocked. After multiple procedures we got one of the tubes open and finally got my BFP! a

My symptoms were nausea, sore boobs, back pain and headaches. I had an early scan at 5 weeks to make sure that it was not ectopic and it wasn't!! I haven't been dated yet, but based on my last cycle I am 6 weeks 1 day. I'm going to try to upload my ultrasound but this is my 3rd attempt.

View attachment 93014

Last edited:

View attachment 93014
Congrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I'm only a few days behind you at 5w4d today but I've have really similar symptoms. Lots of sore boobage here, also had some nausea but nothing too extreme. I've also been really thirsty and cramping quite a bit. I don't usually get period cramps but that's what it feels like right now. I've been using cheapies everyday to reassure myself lol!

Tomorrow I get my (hopefully) last blood draw for a HCG quant and then Friday morning is my 6 week ultrasound. My husband is allowed to come which I'm so relieved for, I wouldn't have been able to do this alone. With a few things I've noticed part of me is also wondering if I might have 2 little ones in there :D

View attachment 93014

Congrats! Here's to a H&H pregnancy! And here's hoping you do get double the luck! Keep us updated!

When is your rough due date so I can add you to the list? :)

27th Jan!!! I’m 18dp5dt egg donor IVF.
I’m getting a blood test tomorrow from our clinic to confirm viable pregnancy. Been getting progressively darker lines so fx

Been trying for nearly 5 years. 1 early mc and 3 failed IVF with own eggs.

Still mega early days for us but I’m super excited to be a part of this thread xx

27th Jan!!! I’m 18dp5dt egg donor IVF.
I’m getting a blood test tomorrow from our clinic to confirm viable pregnancy. Been getting progressively darker lines so fx

Been trying for nearly 5 years. 1 early mc and 3 failed IVF with own eggs.

Still mega early days for us but I’m super excited to be a part of this thread xx

Oh wow! Congrats! And hope you have a H&H pregnancy! And welcome to the group. Can't wait to hear the updates for the blood test.

I have you added to the list :)

Anyone experience painful cramping during their pregnancies? This is my third time and I am almost positive I didn't have this much cramping when pregnant with them. But this one, I get it every second evening at the minimal. It's not excruciating by any means, but uncomfortable. Almost like period cramps. No blood and no other red flags that I can see. I also still have all my original symptoms I started with so I am assuming everything is OK. But like, is this normal??? Anyone else experiencing it or have experienced it in a pregnancy before?

Anyone experience painful cramping during their pregnancies? This is my third time and I am almost positive I didn't have this much cramping when pregnant with them. But this one, I get it every second evening at the minimal. It's not excruciating by any means, but uncomfortable. Almost like period cramps. No blood and no other red flags that I can see. I also still have all my original symptoms I started with so I am assuming everything is OK. But like, is this normal??? Anyone else experiencing it or have experienced it in a pregnancy before?
I am. I cramp almost everyday and it's pretty uncomfortable. Like you said, no blood and other symptoms still around so I just breathe through them and carry on.

Oh wow! Congrats! And hope you have a H&H pregnancy! And welcome to the group. Can't wait to hear the updates for the blood test.

I have you added to the list :)

hCG came back at 257 this morning and I'm 4 weeks +5 I think.... they were looking at anything over 100 so they are happy with my level so I guess that means we are officially pregnant!!! x

hCG came back at 257 this morning and I'm 4 weeks +5 I think.... they were looking at anything over 100 so they are happy with my level so I guess that means we are officially pregnant!!! x

Yay! Love hearing good news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back