January 2022 Due Dates

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by WaterLilly, May 11, 2021.

1. WaterLilly

WaterLilly Well-Known Member

Congrats @Ladyxo! And only two months of trying, that's impressive! Since this is our third, I've told a few friends and family members but hoping to make the official announcement at the 12 week mark.

Hope you have a H&H pregnancy! I have you added to the list. :)

2. WaterLilly

Congrats @Katelindsay! Getting a BFP on the first try is nothing less than amazing! And that symptom list is pretty long, lol. Hopefully after your first trimester, you'll get a little bit of a break. I am only just starting to experience the dizzy spells, first time ever for that and the exhaustion is next level. Hoping that goes away by the second trimester.

Good luck and here's to a H&H pregnancy! I now have you added to the list! :)

3. WaterLilly

Congrats @Shan92! I have you added to the list. :)

4. Kris402

Kris402 Well-Known Member

DPO 18, hcg is 340! 10x what it was 4 days ago! Going to schedule the 6wk ultrasound for probably sometime week after next. My doctor wants one more blood panel done next week.

#24 Kris402, May 17, 2021
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Justjo89, WaterLilly and Maza1993 like this.
  5. MoominGirl

MoominGirl Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

I'd like to join you if that's ok? This will be baby number 2 for us. EDD 16th January going by LMP. Our son is 2.5. I used to be very active on this forum a few years ago when we were TTC for a long time for our son. Got 3+ on a digi yesterday so fingers crossed it's a sticky one. How is everyone feeling?

WaterLilly likes this.
  6. WaterLilly

Exciting! I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled with my doctor next week. I'll be a little over 8 weeks then. First ultrasound will probably be some time after my 12 week. Can't wait for that! :)

7. Kris402

That great! We haven't even talked about the first prenatal visit yet lol. I have no idea what to expect.

Just got off the phone with the nurse, I'll do the next lab Tuesday morning and if everything checks out go in for the ultrasound Friday morning before work. I should be 6wk1d so I'm hopeful we'll be able to hear the heartbeat!

8. WaterLilly

For some reason, I missed this reply when I checked the other day. Sorry about that! Mommy brain must already be hitting me.

I'm feeling great most days so definitely considering that a blessing. How about yourself? Hoping you have a sticky bean! And here's to a H&H pregnancy!

I have you added to the list. Our numbers are slowly but surely going up! :)

9. Katelindsay

Katelindsay New Member

I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. My hcg dropped from 48 to 18, started bleeding. It's especially hard to swallow when I had such strong symptoms.
    Wishing everyone the best ❤

10. WaterLilly

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that @Katelindsay. Loss is never easy. Sending big hugs your way!

11. Mom2Be2022

Mom2Be2022 New Member

Hello! I am excited to be here My husband and I have been trying for 2 years when I was diagnosed recently with Asherman's Syndrome after having 2 myomectomies to remove some pretty extensive fibroids. We then found out that both of my tubes were blocked. After multiple procedures we got one of the tubes open and finally got my BFP! a

My symptoms were nausea, sore boobs, back pain and headaches. I had an early scan at 5 weeks to make sure that it was not ectopic and it wasn't!! I haven't been dated yet, but based on my last cycle I am 6 weeks 1 day. I'm going to try to upload my ultrasound but this is my 3rd attempt.

Kris402 likes this.
  12. Mom2Be2022

Mom2Be2022 New Member

FYI I keep wondering if those 2 little dots are twins! that would be amazing!

#32 Mom2Be2022, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
  13. Kris402

Congrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I'm only a few days behind you at 5w4d today but I've have really similar symptoms. Lots of sore boobage here, also had some nausea but nothing too extreme. I've also been really thirsty and cramping quite a bit. I don't usually get period cramps but that's what it feels like right now. I've been using cheapies everyday to reassure myself lol!

Tomorrow I get my (hopefully) last blood draw for a HCG quant and then Friday morning is my 6 week ultrasound. My husband is allowed to come which I'm so relieved for, I wouldn't have been able to do this alone. With a few things I've noticed part of me is also wondering if I might have 2 little ones in there :D

14. WaterLilly

Congrats! Here's to a H&H pregnancy! And here's hoping you do get double the luck! Keep us updated!

When is your rough due date so I can add you to the list? :)

15. Jezby

Jezby Well-Known Member

27th Jan!!! I’m 18dp5dt egg donor IVF.
    I’m getting a blood test tomorrow from our clinic to confirm viable pregnancy. Been getting progressively darker lines so fx

Been trying for nearly 5 years. 1 early mc and 3 failed IVF with own eggs.

Still mega early days for us but I’m super excited to be a part of this thread xx

WaterLilly and Kris402 like this.
  16. WaterLilly

Oh wow! Congrats! And hope you have a H&H pregnancy! And welcome to the group. Can't wait to hear the updates for the blood test.

I have you added to the list :)

Jezby likes this.
  17. WaterLilly

Anyone experience painful cramping during their pregnancies? This is my third time and I am almost positive I didn't have this much cramping when pregnant with them. But this one, I get it every second evening at the minimal. It's not excruciating by any means, but uncomfortable. Almost like period cramps. No blood and no other red flags that I can see. I also still have all my original symptoms I started with so I am assuming everything is OK. But like, is this normal??? Anyone else experiencing it or have experienced it in a pregnancy before?

Kris402 likes this.
  18. Kris402

I am. I cramp almost everyday and it's pretty uncomfortable. Like you said, no blood and other symptoms still around so I just breathe through them and carry on.

19. Jezby

Jezby Well-Known Member

hCG came back at 257 this morning and I'm 4 weeks +5 I think.... they were looking at anything over 100 so they are happy with my level so I guess that means we are officially pregnant!!! x

Kris402 and WaterLilly like this.
  20. WaterLilly

Yay! Love hearing good news :)