NEW DUE DATE

sophie-jordan

Reaction score
what a day ive had 2day!!!
i went 2 see me midwife, and after what seemed like 5 hours talking 2 her, shes changed my dates now! i was told my due date would be 20th jan, now its been changed 2 the 6th jan, nearly 2 weeks differnece!
not her fault i no but hormones are raging lol
x sophie x

OOOO its fab when ur date gets brought forward eh :D

awh! not fair soph!! we were 3 days difference.. now we are weeks difference now :( boohoo..wait till ur scan eh? maybe you will go back u never know? im hoping they put me back to feb or something lol..

Thats not fair... :wall: When I had a scan two weeks ago the size of the baby made me 6weeks +4 when my I had the scan on Friday I was only 7weeks + 4 based on the size so now my due dates "between" the 22nd Jan and 3rd Feb. Why can't my date be put back too? Can I have your midwife? :cheer:

sophie-jordan I am due the 7th woohoo, but I haven't seen a midwife or had a scan yet so I will wait and see if they change the date.
I feel the size of a bus, so hopefully they will say I am 6 months gone hehehe!!!!! :rotfl:
Welcome to the beginning of Jan club, I am just praying it is not early I dont want it born on Christmas day or new years day!!
xx

hopefully they wont change it agen lise&alex, it stresses me out, i aint got as long as i thought now lol
sqiglet, yer u can have my midwife i dont mind sharing her lol
noooo please no christmas babys, how bankrupt would we be! lol
good luck every1
x sophie x

Whoo-hoo! I'm the 6 th of jan too :) I got put back at my scan though, just hoping I get past 32 weeks this time :pray:

I hope I dont get put back, because then it will defiantly be a Christmas or New year baby!!!!!
xx :shock:

the thought of it is scaring me already lol both mine were early, so im going 2 beg this 2 wait until due date lol
xxx

:pray:
I'm doing that already, hope it is a good baby and listens to its mommy!!!
:rotfl:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back