January 2022 Due Dates

I am. I cramp almost everyday and it's pretty uncomfortable. Like you said, no blood and other symptoms still around so I just breathe through them and carry on.

Ok, that makes me feel a lot better. Had my first prenatal appointment today. My blood test showed high thyroid levels so have to get another test to make sure that goes back down to normal. Apparently pregnancy can mess with that. Everything else is perfectly normal! Now just scheduling a dating ultrasound in the next few weeks and that's it until I am further along. :)

How is everyone else doing?

Ok, that makes me feel a lot better. Had my first prenatal appointment today. My blood test showed high thyroid levels so have to get another test to make sure that goes back down to normal. Apparently pregnancy can mess with that. Everything else is perfectly normal! Now just scheduling a dating ultrasound in the next few weeks and that's it until I am further along. :)

How is everyone else doing?
I had my 3rd blood test this morning, 8 days after the 340 hcg it is now 8275! So initial increase was 225% a day, this time it was about 111% a day. I'm over the moon and a little terrified for the ultrasound Friday morning lol!

I've been so freaking tired this last week too. Cramping and breast soreness I was expecting but I've been really tired and extremely thirsty, I'm basically drinking a gallon a day right now without issues. Nausea thankfully is only occasionally if I don't eat enough or eat too fast. The vivid dreams are weird as hell though.

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies!

I've been a bit quiet but all good here so far. I was very lucky to have such a good pregnancy with my son so hoping for the same again.

I'm shattered most of the time and basically need all the food but feeling ok otherwise. How is everyone else?

Hands up for the feeling shattered bit! I could turn napping into an Olympic sport ....

I’m only 5 weeks and as it’s an ivf pregnancy there’s been flurries of activity for months. And now it’s all v quiet. Just take me meds eat well and get to the early scan. It’s so odd.. I have to keep reminding myself (usually by peeing on a stick !) that I’m still pregnant ...

Hands up for the feeling shattered bit! I could turn napping into an Olympic sport...

You and I both! :rotfl: I am drained almost every evening and I seem to get nauseated around suppertime as well. I am also scheduled for my first vaccine dose later tonight so hoping the side effects from that won't add to what I am already feeling... yay. lol.

I'm currently 8w6d so hoping the symptoms will be going away soon!

Had the ultrasound this morning! Everything is looking nice and healthy for a 6 week pregnancy. Heartbeat was a strong 102 and nothing looked unusual. Scheduled the 1st appointment for June 15th.

PXL_20210528_140952502.jpg

Had the ultrasound this morning! Everything is looking nice and healthy for a 6 week pregnancy. Heartbeat was a strong 102 and nothing looked unusual. Scheduled the 1st appointment for June 15th.

View attachment 93035

yay congrats! I'm so glad he got to come with you! I just got an ultrasound sound today and hear our first heartbeat. I am 7 weeks 1 day. It was so surreal, like wait... that's coming from me??!!

Had my dating ultrasound today and I am measuring right where I am suppose to be. The heartrate is 176bpm which I was told was normal as well. Next appointment isn't until June 15th so will be trying to take it easy until then :) 20210603_080142.jpg

Hello everyone.
After loosing a newborn last july and another pregnancy loss on october, i am pregnant again. Had my ultrasound a week ago. Baby’s heartrate was 160 bpm and everything looked perfectly fine. I am now 7 weeks 5 days and my due date is 17th Jan. So nervous but so excited. Leaving it all up to God right now.

Hello everyone.
After loosing a newborn last july and another pregnancy loss on october, i am pregnant again. Had my ultrasound a week ago. Baby’s heartrate was 160 bpm and everything looked perfectly fine. I am now 7 weeks 5 days and my due date is 17th Jan. So nervous but so excited. Leaving it all up to God right now.

Hi @sandy92! I'm so sorry about your losses and REALLY hoping this is your sticky bean! I'll add you to the list!

So I’m 7 weeks + 1 day and I feel ... not much ?! Bit sleepy sore boobs that’s it ... anyone else??

we’ve got out early scan on Monday feeling so anxious & so excited ! X

So I’m 7 weeks + 1 day and I feel ... not much ?! Bit sleepy sore boobs that’s it ... anyone else??

Honestly that's been me too for the last couple weeks. I feel like after we had our scan and I saw the heartbeat I stopped symptom spotting. Just fatigue and tender breasts since then (thank god).

Good luck with your scan! We had ours last week. Going by that I should be 9+3 today.

Symptoms wise, I don't have many except the insomnia has taken itself to new levels the last couple of weeks and I'm exhausted! I'm not sure it's actually worse than last time but I think the added challenge of looking after a toddler makes it feel that way! To add to the misery, he's had a viral bug all week so exhausted isn't the word!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Sad news my end I’m afraid. Despite a good HCG level and perfect journey this time, our scan showed absolutely nothing.

no sac, no foetus, nothing. Absolutely heartbroken & utterly baffled …

Good luck with your scan! We had ours last week. Going by that I should be 9+3 today.

Symptoms wise, I don't have many except the insomnia has taken itself to new levels the last couple of weeks and I'm exhausted! I'm not sure it's actually worse than last time but I think the added challenge of looking after a toddler makes it feel that way! To add to the misery, he's had a viral bug all week so exhausted isn't the word!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

hey moomin! Massive Congratulations on baby no2, so lovely to see you back here :)

Sad news my end I’m afraid. Despite a good HCG level and perfect journey this time, our scan showed absolutely nothing.

oh I’m so sorry to see this Jezby, that really is baffling isn’t it, I can’t begin to imagine how shocking and heartbreaking this must be, sending you love xx

So sorry to read this. Sending love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back