January 2013

Hi i.love, great to see you back on the forum :wave: how is working going and how's your wee man, can't believe he's nearly a year!!

Are you still bf? I am, but only before bed and first thing in the morning. He now sleeps through, can hardly believe that I'm getting sleep :shock: my period returned two weeks ago but will be interesting to see how regular it is. We are still waiting until next year but looking more like feb/march time. There's a few of us in wtt now, waiting for next year :)

Oh thanks! Sorry I disappeared like that last time!

Yes, I'm still bfing, coupe of days during the day and about six times at night. It doesn't bother me though, I'm quite used to it :) just worried that it might ruin my chances of becoming pg soon.

G is well thank you :) he is a very friendly and smiley little chappie :) I love him to bits!

How is C doing? Is he walking yet?

Great thread idea, I'm hoping to TTC when I cone back from holiday, from about 1st Dec, but only just got off my pill so will proba be closer to Jan but who knows! Could be march+ or I could get a BFP for Xmas! Fingers crossed! X

Can I join the Jan club too please :) thinking best to wait till after snowboarding & make sure were fully ready lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back