2013/2014

kellylou

Reaction score
I have taken matters into my own hands. When I had Alex hubby refused point blank to have another he said the birth terrified him and that he could never go through it again:shakehead:.

Almost 8 months on and he is coming around to the idea but until we move house and clear a bit more of the debt there is no chance of it happening in the next 12 months so roll on Late Dec 2013 or early 2014. Hubby won't commit to anything so I predict this is when it is likely we start to :bd: like mad

Hiya :wave:

ttc will come round before you know it.

Me and OH both said no more after an awful pregnancy and labour, but within weeks we started coming round to the idea and now we have decided to start ttc in the new year!

xxxxx

OH is still not 100% onboard but I am pretty good at working on him, we have found a house we want to get so just need to get a few things sorted and fingers crossed we can move and take it from there.
Not long for you before you ttc

I know, I'm a bit scared lol

I want to be able to enjoy pregnancy because it will be the last time but my body really didn't do very well and is still suffering. Really want a brother or sister for Oscar though so gonna give it a go!!

xxx

Snap although my pregnancy was ok it was the last month I struggled with water retention and was in and out with checks for dvt. I have promised hubby if we have a nother I will not put him through all that and I will have an elective c section as it just isnt worth the risk and worry.
I really didn't enjoy my pregnancy or my mat leave with worrying about one thing or another so next time I know what to expect and want to be able to enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back