ovulation 2 days after my period??

Reaction score
Ok allim not sure if you have seen my other thread in the ttc bit where you put pics...i had my periods on the 25th of jan finished on the 28th of jan had a wee bleed on the 29th of jan no more than a teaspoon..i went a bought some ov test as it was my 1st time trying it with these and i thought id try one just to see what it was like and that...and i got a positive the line was darker then the control window much darker...isi ti possible to ov after 2 days?? someone told me to get a pregnancy test incase?

Also i came off the pill on the 26th of dec which was the last pill i ever took that was my 1st period without taking any pill

Any advice? thanks

Could have been a break through bleed when you would have normally had your period..i would take pregnancy test just to make sure..it is possible to ov more then once in a cycle too but not sure so close to just finishing your period..HTH xx

Hi thanks proud mummy...my pics of my tests are in the galler in the next section on the ttc if you would to have a look x

It's def positive..i would start bd'ing and also buy a pregnancy test to rule that out xx

Use an online Ovulation calculator it will ask how many days there are in your cycles. Sometimes if its over a certain amount of days...i think 30 or 32 you may not be ovulating correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back