January 2007 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's January 2007 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN JANUARY 2007

Jan 1 .................. hananhmiller
Jan 1 .................. sam96031
Jan 2 .................. kittycat74
Jan 5 .................. JaidyBaby
Jan 6 .................. Jemima
Jan 8 .................. Lynsey
Jan 8 .................. zoe c
Jan 10 ................ Keira
Jan 10 ................ Squirrel
Jan 12 ................ Ju
Jan 14 ................ kimmy
Jan 18 ................ sarahg
Jan 20 ................ wanabamum
Jan 21 ................ shelby1998
Jan 22 ................ lozzijane
Jan 22 ................ xox-Grainne-xox
Jan 25 ................ Heather Bear
Jan 29 ................ kellie80

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hi Laura,

My baby is due on 5th January 2007 can you add me to the January babies Sticky please? :)

Hello,

I am due on January 6th - yipppeee! Please can you add me.

Lynsey

Hi

I am due January 1st according to the doctor but I think it should be the second according to my pregnancy book. Never mind stick with the 1st. Everday matters when your that far gone!!!

Hannah x

Opps, its Laura, sorry. My brain has gone west, I am blaming the hormones :shock:

lol it's okay Zoe, congrats on your pregnancy! :dance:

Thanks, Iam on cloud nine!! My younger sis is due her first on 25th Dec, we are two weeks apart. It is amazing to be experiencing this together. I feel blessed :angel:

My sister and I had ours 4 weeks apart - it worked out great afterwards, lots of playing together, and now we have alternative sleepovers every Friday night (we've been doing this since they were about 5, but they're nearly 10 now so I don't know how much longer they will want to do it for!). We each get a Friday night free, and they get to spend time together with someone their own age!

January 30th please with :pray: this baby stays with me!

x

Oh wobbles, CONGRATS!!! How fantastic. Sending you lots of love and best wishes for a healthy, happy nine months!!
I am so scared too, waiting for my fist scan in two weeks, wont relax until I see "bean" on the screen :clap: :clap:

Thankies :D

Wishing you a healthy nine months too - I'm going to be relaxed when I get my HCG levels next week then I'll probably go from that to up the wall until I am scanned :doh:

How many weeks gone will you be before they scan you then?

I will be 8 weeks, 5 days at scan. I was surprised it was so eatrly, but like you got an early BFP and went to docs straight away so got referred to hozzie quickly. We get another here at 20 weeks too. I am counting the days intil 31st, cant wait to be checked over and know everything is ok :pray: I dont feel at all pregnant except for tiredness like jet lag so I am hoping once I see baby on screen, I can finally start relaxing a bit (until 20 week scan!!) and getting excited. i feel scared as hell at the mo, frightened and nervous :( :(

Awwww *hugs* it will be worth it :wink:

I didn't go near my doctor :shock: never will go near him again! I already had an appointment for investigating reoccurring mis-carriages so either way I'm being tested or monitored.

I'm feeling 'really' carp - Since yesterday. My cramping has just got worse I'm proper piddling my knickers over it :oops: :)

Hey please can you add me to the list, baby #1 due on the 4th january

thankyou xx

Oh Wobbles, I am keeping everything crossed all is well. I have had cramps on and off from the start, had some sharp pains yesterday, I was so scared I couldnt breath!! Nothing lasts too long and had no bleeding so trying to relax and not worry. It aint easy....R u feeling any better tonight? xx :wink:

Nope still cramping, its low on both sides & I always get cramps on the top of my theighs around my period, which I have too. Just wish it would do A or B to be honest!

I had a nice luke warm bath hoping it would help - probably did for about 30 minutes. Just wish I could sleep through it :lol:

I be its hard to relax, or do anything else but worry..try and rest even if you cant sleep chicky. I have everything crossed for you, keep us posted? xxx

Thankies Zoe xx

Will do hopefully with relief on Thursday, by then I'll be ok hopefully. x

I'm due on the 25th - please add me ... :D Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27