January 2007 Babies

Can you add me to the list, I'm due on the 6th Jan, though still need to go to the doctor to have it confirmed. Have my first appointment in a week, so will let you know if I've got it right!

3 of you on the 6th - must of been a full moon that night LOL

There are a few of us now due 6th!! My pal in work also due 6th Jan...first day of last period to have that due date was 1st April, April Fools day!! Ha ha :D

Jan 6 .................. Jemima
Jan 6 .................. Lynsey
Jan 6 .................. zoe c

:shock: :lol:

can't believe 3 people due on the 6th. hope to have it confirmed next Tuesday when I've got my first appointment at the doctor! It will feel real then, at the moment its just a bit surreal!

I know what you mean Jems...It still hasnt hit me yet. I have scan next wed, and I just know I will FREAk when I see the piccie!!! It will defo make it all real..... :) :shock:

Hi Laura

Had dating scan today, moed to 8th Jan, can you change me on list? Taxxxx

Here is our baby....

babymccoy8week2days.jpg
[/img]

Please add me to the list. Little Bean is due on 30th January!

Hey laura, just remember postnig on this with my original dates... wud u be able to put my massively changed dates...

baby #1 is due on the 22nd january not the 4th

damn irregular periods!! hahah

thanks xx

Hi Laura,

Just had my dating scan and my new due date is 8th January. Please can you make this change to the list?

Thanks
Lynsey

Hi,

Could you change my due date to February 6th please instead of 30th Jan!

Thanks

Hi Laura - could you change my dates to 18th Jan - thanks. Forgot to change at last scan!

hi im due on the 1st of jan new years day with our first please add me!!
sam

Could you change me to 29th of Jan instead please Laura. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back