Ive just burst into tears!!!

Geminiblue

Reaction score
spoke with a friend of mine who cant have kids and really feel bad for her but she was making some selfish comments about her brother and his new baby...ie when she saw their 3d scan pic she said "God it looks like John Merrick"!!! I was like er thats not very nice actually. Then she was saying "well are you going to video the birth"...now this is just me but I went through a tough time on my first wondering whether we were going to pull through it all...so I said "er no" and she kept pushing and pushing...until I said "Id rather eat my own shit than video the birth thank you". I kindov got a bit defensive. I feel bad for her as its so hard for her when others around her are having kids and she cant...Im gutted for her but she was being really rude about stuff in general....

Then the new light shades turned up and 3 didnt fit, my 2 yr old kept running off with the fittings while I was standing on a chair trying to fit them...so having to run around after him, then shouted at him....then spoke to my husband and he was ful of Ive had a really mad day and dont really know what time Ill be home...i just burst into tears. Hes on his way hom and I feel bad about being dramatic but I didnt sleep last night have been worrying about leaving my 2 yr hold while Im in labor (I dont trust the grandparents with his safety....long story).

And just worrying in general about the labor and ....stuff

ok Ill stop moaning sorry
:-( :cry:

:hugs: Your friend may not be able to have kids but that doesn't give her the right to be nasty. If you video the birth or not its up to you but to be honest i couldn't watch someone i know give birth... i would find it too personal and private.

I felt that way yesterday when i was up most of the night could have cryed at the drop of a hat, hope you feel better soon x

:hug:

Hope your feeling a bit better now!

Sounds a bit insensitive of your friend

:shock:

When I was told I probably wouldn't be able to have kids I never resented anyone else having them, it was more that I was annoyed with myself, but each and every one of them, all my nephews and godchildren are still as precious to me as if they were my own. I would never dream of saying that about any of the baby's born to people I love.
If you asks me she needs to get over the bitterness or she's going to end up driving everyone with kids away and she'll not enjoy the wonders of being and aunty.....ie smelling the poop and handing baby over to mummy xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much everyone. Babybrain...I was told that I wouldnt have another child I conceived my little boy in menopause and was lucky to have him. It took me a hwile to fall pregnant with him, so I can understand the feelings of what if it never happens, then I had him which was a gift and then to be told I shall never have another child. I moved on but that was because I was gifted in what I was given so far and then fell pregnant. Think we were all very very shocked....she didnt react badly to the news but didnt react that nicely either. (Sorry to those who have heard this time and time again). So like you I felt the same I never resented a woman for her child/baby either and I think youre right...I still feel bad for her but her bitterness is shining through xxx

i hate saying that as well a about her because how could I really know what shes feeling I couldnt possibly she must be in so much emotional pain.....I dont know there was other things she said that were just really nasty about the brother and his partner and his baby xxx

I think its understandable that she is upset but there isn't any need to take it out on anyone else :(! I think you've just had one of those teary days, I had mine the other day where everything just really upset me!

big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back