just burst into tears...........

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
am sat here listeing to vh1 on the tv and boyzone came on and i burst into tears lol
its my nans fav song and it will be 5 years this xmas since she died
talk about raging hormones!!!!
anyone else randomly crying?
manda xx

Oh sweetie x x x :hug: :hug:

My daughter has been ill over the weekend and lastnight when she was still urging but nothing coming out (sorry if TMI) and she was so tired i couldn't control myself and had to leave the room so she wouldn't see me crying.

These hormones are such a pain!!!

aww i feel such a fool for doing it though
am perfectly fine now oh i do hope this isnt a sign of a bad week coming!!!
hope your daughter feels better soon
manda xx

Yeah she's sat on the sofa watching crap on TV only eaten a dry biccy so far bless her.

I'm sure you'll be fine, I normally feel better after a good cry, it's better to let it out, emotions always run high in pregnancy - I had it with both of my girls more so in the early stages.

:hug:

I've got the weepies today. This is about the fourth time today I have randomly burst in to tears, the girls at work think I've lost the plot. I have had a huge row with my sister who we were temporarily living with. Things have got very nasty and its a nightmare living under the same roof. I'm emotionally exhausted and need to move asap.

Going to look at some houses on Saturday and will hopefully move out a few weeks later. God it can't come soon enough

aww sorry to hear your still having a rough time of it hun
hopefully you can get a place and put some stable roots down :)
manda xx

aww sorry you're all feeling a bit teary'fied girls :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

I cry for very little reason now. Last week I cried because I didn't know what I wanted to eat for tea!
I seem to have turned into a lunatic - I hope I settle soon.
:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I cry over hardly anything at the moment. There have been several occassions where I've been sat on a checkout at work and burst into tears :oops:

I burst into tears yesterday because i stubbed my toe it didnt hurt that much but i was off :cry: . I think it was a mixture of hormones and me being tired im glad im not the only one.

I am a lot more emotional- I don't usually cry at anything but these days I'll cry when the adverts are on! I'm so soppy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back