Had my sweep! and yes I am in labour!

Moofa

Reaction score
apparently the MW could clearly see I was in labour!

I told her about my visit to the hospital on Saturday and told her that my tummy is still really hurting and burst into tears :oops: she said oh dear and took my hand. I said I'm fed up with being 10 daysover and nothing happening. She said yes it is I can clearly see though your top (2 layers) your tummy is solid and contracting. She said I think by the look of you , you will be in labour in the next 48 hours so unless I wanted her to, then she wouldn't bother with a sweep - I said could she do it anyway to speed things up rather then wait for my induction.

The sweep didn't hurt, just felt like loads of pressure. The MW could feel LO head too. She felt my tummy and said yeap you are having contractions :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: It must be a relief to know its gonna happen soon, good luck! I dont know how I'll cope if I go over I want bubs out already! Good luck again! :dance:

Aw thats great :) you'll have your baby with you before you know it and the whole 10 days won't matter anymore!! :hug: :hug:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee! AT last!! Come on baby! Time to come out and see the world!! :cheer: :dance:

22 July 08 - Delivery For Miss Moofa: 100 x TONS OF LABOUR DUST

Aww your MW sounds like a gem! I'm so pleased you let feeling really positive after feeling so down about having such a stubborn LO :hug: Oh & opting for the sweep is what I'd have done too :D

So... Get your lil butt out of Mummy's tummy Baby Moofa!! :cheer: :dance: It's officially time you left Mama's House now!!

dannii87 said:
22 July 08 - Delivery For Miss Moofa: 100 x TONS OF LABOUR DUST

Aww your MW sounds like a gem! I'm so pleased you let feeling really positive after feeling so down about having such a stubborn LO :hug: Oh & opting for the sweep is what I'd have done too :D

So... Get your lil butt out of Mummy's tummy Baby Moofa!! :cheer: :dance: It's officially time you left Mama's House now!!

Thanks Dannii the lorry just arrived :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: FINALLY.

Thats great news, so heres to wishing pain on you hun

oh moofa!! :hug: It is about damn time for you!! Good luck sweetie, I hope everything goes smoothly for you! :cheer:

Aww you heard us baby moofa time to haul butt !!!!! Bless your midwife sounds like a BABE ! Bet you could have started crying again when she said you were having contractions, what a relief, hopefully little Moofa will make their appearance soon !!

:hug: :dance: :cheer: :hug:

Come on baby Moofa :cheer: I want to know what flavour you are! :D

Goodluck Moofa, hope to get a text from you soon hun. Everything quietened down here.
:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back