I've had enough :'( *UPDATED ON PAGE 3!!*

My hips and lower back are in agony I can barely turn myself in bed at night its sooooooooo painful

My hips and lower back are in agony I can barely turn myself in bed at night its sooooooooo painful

That's same for me, so uncomfortable! :( can't wait till baby is here and the pains stop! ....sleepless nights will continue thou lol xxx

Tapatalking. X

Mine is horrendous..
I've had several falls because the pain just takes over and sends me dizzy. I can barely do anything for myself anymore, OH even has to help me off the toilet! Constantly crying, not sleeping (which I wouldn't mind if baby was here lol). Can't get up the stairs for the loo so I'm trapped upstairs most of the day. I've even ended up having a few 'accidents' which is so embarrassing!
Registrar prescribed me Tramadol on Monday, and myself, MW, GP, Gran & Mam (Who are both nurses) are mortified that they'd prescribe a pregnant woman this.

Waiting for a lift now to get to hospital for my scan.. OH has had to take day off work just to get me to and from taxi, etc. Cause they won't give me crutches till next thurs at the earlier (I'll be almost 39 weeks then!) My hospital are a complete joke! :(

Aw bless ya!
Hope scan goes well and hope they listen to u, if they wont induce, could u ask for a sweep. Xx

Tapatalking. X

That's the plan lol. In the waiting room now.. 30mins early like lol x

Lol that's like me! 'Just in case' they can see u earlier!
Fingers crossed Hun xx

Tapatalking. X

Tramadol can be very strong so id try to only take it if I reaaaaaaally needed it but I know the pain is shocking

I'm not taking it at all, it shouldn't of been prescribed at all. It gives the baby horrific withdrawl symptoms when born. My GP & MW have put in complaints about it x

Good luck louise. Really hope they get their act togeather!!!! Fingers and toes crossed x

Aaaw hun, SPD is awful! I was like you last time and felt I couldn't go on. I got to 40+5 and gave in to the castor oil. I wouldn't do it again though :blush:
I know people say it's only a few weeks but when you're in pain it's bloody miserable!
Well done trying to get things going! I had loads of cramps after dtd the other night and have since lost bits of plug. Keep as active as possible too to get bubs moving down. Do lots of things on your hands and knees too...clean floors, clean out the bath, clean out the car etc. I know it'll be painful but every little bit helps xx

When i was saying she didnt have long to go, i wasnt being dismissive. Im currently signed off with spd & gallbladder pain so i can fully sympathise with being miserable & in alot of pain. I know myself how down u can get cos of it so was only trying to give some encouragement. x

Good luck in ur appointment Louise...FX ul get ur induction. If not create a fuss! x

I was surprised they would give you that but didnt wana say as im not a doctor and I didnt know if they would give it or not. We had a pregnant woman at 34 weeks come in when she broke her leg in a car accident we had to reset the bone on paracetamol only, felt so bad for her but she was so determined she wouldnt have anything stronger

** UPDATED **

So been for my growth scan..
Babys weight gain has tailed off and she has not put any weight on since my last scan (at 35+5) and I'm not 37+5. So because of that they want me in on Monday between 9am & 12noon for a CTG monitoring. And also again next Thursday for a doppler scan, to check blood flow to cord, placenta and fluid around baby.

They wanted me to come in for a sweep next Thursday.. But after a strop.. They also gave me one today lol. Was told cervix is soft, so she was able to get 2 fingers in and do the sweep (TMI I know sorry). And then I'll get another one next Thursday too (Assuming that nothing happens with this one anyway!)

Also, if sweep next Thursday doesn't work, then they have booked me in for an induction for Mon 24th June.. My due date is Sat 22nd June, but as they don't induce women over the weekend at my hospital, they want me in on Sun 23rd over night to be induced on the Monday morning.

So unless these sweeps work, or unless there not happy with the scan next week, or if there's any reduced movement. Then it'll be Monday 24th June for my induction. But that may change and become sooner depending on the other things I just mentioned.

So now I'm just sat waiting hoping for this sweep to hopefully take some effect. But in all thruthfulness.. I'm not getting my hopes up! xxx

This is at least a plan! An induction to count down to, and fx that the sweeps may even work. I'm glad you finally got some action from them hun xx

How do u feel about that plan then? Have they given you any reason why they cant start an induction sooner or are they trying to keep bubs in as long as poss to try gain more weight? With the amount of pain ur in aswell i would have thought theyd consider an induction abit sooner but then im no doc. At least with differant appointments over next couple of weeks you can focus on that to get you through although u never know know between the sweep & ur home inducing antics it could all happen alot sooner FX! x

I'm happy there doing something, but I wouldn't of minded it being sooner (iykwim)
Not 100% sure why they won't induce sooner, but they did mention that because its my first they wana try and get me as close to my due date as possible aslong as baby is happy.

So that's why they've said if there's even a slight change/reduce in movement then I need to go straight in xx

Oh ok just wondered. Aslong as bubs is happy in there thats the main thing! Have ur hosp bags packed & at the ready then just incase. Good luck xx

That sounds like a plan finally! Really hope the sweep get's things moving! It can't take long anymore. xx

Hospital bag is packed (well its actually a wheely suitcase lol), snack bag is packed and we have SMA pack of 12 ready to use bottles ready (just incase breast feeding doesn't go to plan!) So all ready to go :D

I've got some pains in my foof tbh, but I duno if that's from the MW shoving her hand up there lol. Some crampy pains in my lower tummy and back ache.. Sooooo fingers crossed! Unless its all just in my head from wishful thinking haha x

That sounds promising considering u were already having some pains & ur cervix is already soft. Ohh hope it is the start of things for u, bring on the contractions!! lol x

Exactly! Bring it on :L
Guna have more pineapple, and finish my curry later on lol.
Try and pounce on the OH again too lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back