I've had enough :'( *UPDATED ON PAGE 3!!*

LouiseH

Reaction score
The pain is too much to bare anymore..
With the SPD, I'm sick of crying my eyes out cause of the pain.
I'm getting my growth scan tomorrow (as some of you know already!) They've asked my official consultant to attend tomorrow after my fiasco with the registrar & physio yesterday, and my fall on Monday. So rather then just seeing a member of his team, I'm actually seeing him. I've only seen him once during my pregnancy, and found him quite rude! But my nana used to work with him, so she's coming with me tomorrow to try and sweet talk him into sweeping me or inducing me lol. So fingers crossed for tomorrow!

So today..
I've had my 6 Raspberry Leaf Capsules
1 cup of Raspberry Leaf Tea and another for later
I've blended 2 full pineapples (including core) and I've been drinking that through the day
And I'm getting a curry for tea later
And I'm even guna let my partner do the 'deed' later, and I'll tolerate the pain - in fairness sex normally helps ease the pain (think its the movement & rocking lol). Doggy of course to put some pressure on the cervix!

And that's all I can think of doing for now lol. Unless you ladies have any ideas? Haha xxx

I shall obv update you with what happens tomorrow at the hosp tomorrow, with both my scan and with consultant. And obv if any of my home inducing does anything lol xx

Last edited:
Tri hopping but didn't want to read and run.
Hope all goes well for you tomorrow and they can give you a light at the end of the tunnel x

fx for the home inducing hun!!! I hope bubs get their act together really soon. I hope the consultant is helpful tomorrow, fx he will be accommodating, go nan!! xx

Good luck tomorrow! Really hope they will be able to help you! xx

this made me giggle! trying everything bless you

hope it goes well tomorrow..

enjoy your curry and a fumble :) xx

Hope it all goes ok for your appointment. Well done on the raspberry leaf, pineapple and enjoy your sexy times, your more determined than me!

OH needs to get his butt in from football training! I'm starving..
Duno what to get though.. Normally a chicken tikka massala kinda girl..
Got a madras the other day and it was rank! So need something hotter then massala but not a ming madras! The madras just tasted burnt :( xx

What is the hottest? Vinderloo? Maybe you need that!

I quite like a vindaloo..
Phal is the hottest though..
Just duno if I wana risk 'sting ring' during labour TMI! Haha x

I quite like a vindaloo..
Phal is the hottest though..
Just duno if I wana risk 'sting ring' during labour TMI! Haha x

Haha!!!

I can't eat spicy food! :-/ hope it works for u xxx

Tapatalking. X

Well he's home & I've ordered lol.
Getting period like cramps though :( Boohoo!!

Actually.. My nanas friends grandsons girlfriend (lol how confusing!)
Went into labour today :( And she's due the day before me! I wasn't best pleased my nana woke me up by ringing me to tell me this lol. She went to hosp but got sent home cause the contractions stopped.... Secretly I felt pleased lol. How mean of me? The pains have come back though and she's went back in, so I feel less bad now haha.. The lucky bugger!

Be interested to know if your home inducing works!! Don't forget nipple stimulation, supposed to release some sort of contraction inducing hormone ;-) x

Ahhh hope things work out huni :)

Curry only works by bringing on a good poo so that ring sting is exactly what ur looking for!

I have a garlic chilli chicken and they're spicy but delish! Enjoy xxx

Bouncing on a gym ball??? so i've been told :) x

Uv not long to go hun so dont get down, in a few weeks when bubs is here ul soon forget about all ur pains. At least thats what im telling myself lol. Hope ur tricks work, mayb the cramps are the start of something?? FX x

Aaaw hun, SPD is awful! I was like you last time and felt I couldn't go on. I got to 40+5 and gave in to the castor oil. I wouldn't do it again though :blush:
I know people say it's only a few weeks but when you're in pain it's bloody miserable!
Well done trying to get things going! I had loads of cramps after dtd the other night and have since lost bits of plug. Keep as active as possible too to get bubs moving down. Do lots of things on your hands and knees too...clean floors, clean out the bath, clean out the car etc. I know it'll be painful but every little bit helps xx

Last edited:
Got all excited.... Was getting period lile cramps, back ache, pains in my foof/cervix, the lot.
Barely slept, then must of eventually got to sleep at 5:30 and woke up at 7...
And there all gone apart from back ache :( Boohoooo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back