it's the final countdown.... da-di-da-di-daaaaaa.....

petchy

Reaction score
it's the final countdown.... da-di-da-di-daaaaaa..... <singing horribly out of tune>

i've started the countdown until i leave work! i take annual leave for 2 weeks from the 6th of january, then straight into maternity leave! before then i have two days left of my hols this year to take (going xmas shopping mon and tues!!) and also the entire xmas week off.

soooooo..... this means the number of working days left to go is:

and as i work from home every wednesday due to aquanatals and MW appointments, it means days left actually in the office is just:

wohoooooooo! :D :D :D

Hi Petchy

I'm finishing work 12th Jan (taking 3 wks leave then maternity leave) but I've also started the countdown!

I've got a few days annual leave between now and the New Year so for me its:

20 working days of which

14 are in the office (I work from home on Fridays)

Doesn't seem very long at all!

How's your nursery now? I remember seeing the pics after you'd done the floor and it was looking great, think you said you were looking for some curtains? We're hoping to make a start on ours next weekend

Lucy

30 + 2

hi lucy,

nursery is pretty much complete, but i am STILL lacking curtains, some shelves and some nice colourful things to put on the walls. waiting to see what santa will bring! lol

laminate flooring in the rest of the house is complete though! (i finished it off last night, finally!) and i'm now just trying to organise all the mess and get the house tidy - think my nesting instinct has come early!!!

it could be a good thing your nesting instinct has come early as things will be easier to do now instead of when we're really huge in the later stages!

I can't believe you've put laminate flooring down! I struggle to do the daily/weekly chores let alone anything like that!

Have you got your pram yet? We also ordered the Quinny but have asked for a delayed delivery until 21st Jan to save us storing it.

Lucy
30 + 2

the pram has been ordered and paid for, and the pram itself and the dreami carrycot has arrived in the store. they are just waiting to get the raincover in stock before they will deliver it all! oooh i can't wait! gonna be test driving it round the living room like mad!! it was supposed to be here this week, but i suppose it will be next week now!

11 working days, 9 I will be working. Not long now!!

well i did say i was counting down... lol

number of working days left to go: 17
days left actually in the office: 13

:lol:

number of working days left to go: 15
days left actually in the office: 12

No work days left for me

I'm just counting down the days till EDD now....

Days till Jan 25th... 48

6 working days left, 5 I will be working!!

yeah at last!!!!

ill be leaving work a week on saturday :lol: :lol:

17th dec. need a wk off to get things ready 4 xmas. and to chill :lol:
baby due 18th jan, cant wait.

claire
xxx

number of working days left to go: 14
days left actually in the office: 11

This thread makes me very happy! I spend far to long looking at the calendar at work so it's nice to put it down in writing!

I changed some annual leave so now it's:

Working days:14

Of which I'll be in the office for: 10

Lucy
31+3

This thread makes me very happy! I spend far to long looking at the calendar at work so it's nice to put it down in writing!
lol, i just hope my boss never comes in whilst this page is up!!! :lol:

number of working days left to go: 13
days left actually in the office: 10

Number of working days left - 4
Number of days actually working - 2!!

YAY :D

number of working days left to go: 12
days left actually in the office: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online