it's the final countdown.... da-di-da-di-daaaaaa.....

Number of working days left - 3
Number of days actually working - 1

I know this sounds really pathetic but I'm really upset about leaving, I don't want to go, my best friends are at work but live so far away I'll hardly ever see them til I go back :( :( :(

number of working days left to go: 11
days left actually in the office: 9

:lol:

I'm also quite sad as well.

I have been here for five and a half years and at the moment it looks like I won't ever be coming back. I am going to miss the people and the regular income.

Oh well. Life moves on to new pastures

:cry:

Working days left:12

working days in the office: 8

:D

I am also starting to feel a little sad about leaving my job, at the moment I'm "handing over" my role to the lady who will be covering me and I'm feeling a bit left out as instead of coming to me my boss and reportees are now going to the other lady! Still in two minds about going back, childcare seems so expensive.

Lucy
32 + 1

number of working days left to go: 10
days left actually in the office: 8

Still in two minds about going back, childcare seems so expensive.
i totally agree... i doubt whether i will go back. not to this job anyway, for several reasons

1) 3 hours travel every day PLUS 8 hours at work.... all that time with baby lost... i will hardly get to see my LO!!! plus 1 1/2 hours to get home (if i can get a train straight away) should something happen at home.... just not good at all!

2) Childcare will cost me about £600 per month, plus travel expenses @ roughly £200 per month = £800 per month. that would leave me with £400 left of my salary which would go straight to the mortgage. it's actually less than i end up with whilst on maternity leave!!!! sick! i may as well bank on getting one freelance assignment per month, and it would leave me with more than i'd get working full time!!!!

3) i'm quite fed up with this job anyway! lol

Working days left: 11
working days in the office: 7

Yes I really was naive about the cost of childcare, round here it's £47 a day or if you're full time it's £800 for the month (that does include the nursery providing food and nappies). I'd be sad not to go back part time as it's been the only job I've had since moving to Scotland nearly 2 years ago so most of my friends are through work and although I have off days I do really love my job (shame it doesn't pay more!)

spose we've got a few months yet to decide about going back :)

Lucy
32 + 2

£47.00 a day??!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG I never realised it was that expensive! Luckily my mum will be helping me out but I really feel for people who have no choice it's daylight robbery!

number of working days left to go: 9
days left actually in the office: 7

number of working days left to go: 8
days left actually in the office: 6

number of working days left to go: 7
days left actually in the office: 5

:D :D :D

it's getting close now girls!

Working days left: 9

Working days in the office:6

Mine doesn't countdown as quickly as others though becuase I'm using annual leave to shorten my working weeks - my last day in the office is Jan 11th !

Lucy

number of working days left to go: 6
days left actually in the office: 5

number of working days left to go: 5
days left actually in the office: 4

Good morning!

Petchy - when do you finish up is it 6th Jan?

Sarah - yikes is that your last day tomorrow? Bet you can't wait ! (although I know we've discussed on this thread how some of us are a bit sad to be leaving).

For me:

Working days left:8

Working days in the office: 5

Lucy

33 + 2

number of working days left to go: 4
days left actually in the office: 3

and it's nearly xmas!!!! yay!

Hello!

It's so quiet today I'm really glad I'm working from home and didn't trapse into the office!

Working days left: 6

Working days in the office: 5

Happy New Year everyone!

Lucy
34 + 3

happy new year to you too! i'm so glad our offices shut down for the entire xmas period... not back i until tuesday now, and then i only have to endure the rest of that week and then i'm off! hooray! (as if i'll do any work at all really.... prob just sort my PC out and clear personal stuff off it and clear out my desk too, in case they get in a temp to cover for me!)

yippee i have one hour and thirty minutes left :D :D :D

my work mates have bought baby a toy dog and next vouchers. totally unexpected. lovely though

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back