it's the final countdown.... da-di-da-di-daaaaaa.....

Days left to work 17!!!

I made the decision to work until 3 Feb when I was full of energy at the beginning of the third trimester. I'm regretting it already, but my replacement doesn't start until 23 Jan and I want to be sure there's a good hand over as it will make things easier when I come back in September!!

Sunshine - it's amazing how quickly the days pass, it'll fly in now you're down to single figures!

Skidoo - good on your for lasting so long, I found it hard to guestimate how I'd be feeling at 34, 35, 36 etc wks of pregnancy to decide on a leaving date but now I'm glad I'm finishing tomorrow as my commute is really getting too much now.

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY!!!! l feel a bit sad but am looking forward to the wee one's arrival and my time off.

Lucy
36 wks

Hey Lucy - how was your last day? I hope you enjoyed it and can now enjoy some rest before the baby is due. I had a really uncomfortable day today, but its one more to knock off the caount. Came home and had curry for tea tonight - no signs yet though!! I've just had a couple of hours sleep and now I'm wide awake again. I must get back to sleep otherwise tomorrow is going to be tough!!

Only 7 days left!! :)

Hi Sunshine

Last day was really busy tying up lose ends but it felt so strange to be clearing my desk etc but without that feeling when you're leaving a job to move to another!

I don't think it's sunk in yet that I wont be going back to work for a while - at the moment it feels like I've got a normal day off!
I'm really glad I have finished now though - got time to get things organised at home and get plenty of rest!

Hope you're not having too many sleepless nights.

Lucy
36 + 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back