maternity leave update

sparky

Reaction score
Decided to bring it forward by 4 weeks to 34 weeks as i'm already struggling with the commute, hot office etc

I also didnt think about what hols i had left...i've got 5 weeks 2 days to take before then, so i'm taking 4 weeks off immediately before the start of my mat leave...this means i have less than 9 weeks left at work!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

and 7 days leave to take before then...yipeeee gonna take a few long weekends i think!

So chuffed, dont really like my job that much

aww that will be nice to have long weekends and at least if you are finishing in approx 9 weeks will be around middle of june so if the weather does start to hotten up you won't have that driving you bonkers too.. good on you and enjoy your long breaks too

Take care
kathy x

Congrats :D I can't wait until mine starts, I hate having to squeeze my lunchtime swim into my lunch hour.

I have two weeks off in May and intend to leave mid June :cheer: I think I only have seven weeks left :shock: I had better tell work my intended leaving date!

That's great news sparky, enjoy the weekends and woohooo for the upcoming mat leave start :cheer: :hug:

Sparky that's great, it's good when you make a decision like that and you feel good about it! I decided to finish at 32 weeks as I can't cope with the commute and my job is so active I'm on my feet all day and running around after people!! I'm off sick at the moment, but looking forward to only having 8 weeks left at work :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: so excited hehe

thanks ladies, i cant wait, i really hate it here, but now i dont really give a monkeys...need to sort things out for my maternity replacement tho :shock: shredding will be my latest pastime! he he

I hate my job soooo much, can't wait for maternity leave. I'm going to have to struggle with money afterwards but that's nothing compared to how stressed out it makes me now.

We'll all have to keep each other company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back