Maternity/annual leave

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Got sooooooo confused about this today!

Work have sent me a letter stating my start and end dates for maternity leave. They put the dates a year apart, but failed to mention until I asked today tht I won't be paid for the last 13 weeks of it!! Cheeky buggers!!

I also have 9 days annual leave to take before end of march, so instead of my mat leave starting 30th jan, it starts 10th feb :D

I'm then due back on 9th November, but I'm taking half of my annual leave allowance and going back on 3rd dec. then I'm back for 2 weeks and off for 2 and a half with a combo of leave and Xmas :D result!!!!

So I only have 18 working days left until 2013!!

Pip will be about 9months old when I go back to work. Missing him already! Lol!

Got so confused with all the dates goin round in my head but glad its all sorted!

wow thats all worked out pretty sweet :)

do u mean u start maternity end of jan instead of 10th of feb then? and not the other way round lol

No. May leave was due to start 30th jan. instead I'm taking the 9 days annual leave I have left from 30th Jan to 9th feb and mat leave starts 10th feb.

So confusing! Lol!

I didn't bother telling my work when I'm going back but was going to do something similar to you (til I went off sick) and took all my remaining annaul leave first to make it start later.

Feels good no work til 2013 but you miss it?

Probably will miss the poeple but that's it! Lol! A welcome break after 7 years! Lol!

Aww bless, Nice to know you only have a few working days left. Be lovely for how much time you will get with Pip :) x

oh i get ya ur still finishing work the same but holidays then mat so get little longer off

im doin same finish 17th of feb on annual leave n mat sarts 1st march, counting the hours

been off sick yesterday n today n so dont even wanna go back on monday :-(

I got 15 working days left and Im ready for it now.

Will miss the people though.

i told my work i would be taking mat leave from 1st of jan until 1st of october 2012, i can change my mind and extend if i like, have 4 weeks leave to use after mat leave finishes and i could have paid mat leave til december anyway lol. then i had leave from 18th of dec til 1st of jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back