its been a long time....

Lilelephant

Reaction score
...Since I have been on here! Still ttc! Been so tough past few months still dealing with mc and finding it hard. Have been signed off work with stress related problems but I know ppl just think I am weak! They say your more fertile after mc....so must be something wrong with me as nothing has happened!
Am too scared to mention it to doc as I am scared they'll say I am not strong enough...doc did say the best cure for mc is to get pregnant again....as if it was that easy! At a loss now all I want is a child to complete our family but I can't even do that!

Hiya Hun,nice to see u back,it was only yesterday I was wondering how u were. Sending u lots of :hug: hope u get that bfp soon xxxx

:wave: long time no see! Aw it's not nice to feel like that. I hope you do get it solved, and do muster up the courage to speak to a gp, as they don't judge you, and can genuinely help you, you never know honey. Hope you're doing ok, and it's great to hear from you! X

Thanks emmamb! I am not holding out much hope for bfp anymore

good to see you back, hoping for you to get a bfp you deserve it more than ever xxx

Ahh MrsMc I am really sorry to hear you are having a tough time, ttc can be so draining emotionally and physically. They say time is a great healer, we are still all here for you x x x x

MrsMc! :good:

A friendly face :) It's not the same around here without you.

No one thinks you are weak, if they think anything it is just them trying to understand. It's hard for people that haven't experienced something themselves to ever appreciate just the impact it can have on everything.

It's a good idea to start talking to your doctor about diagnostics, even if they think you are normal - not knowing is clearly having an impact on your mental stability.

Doctors should act to provide peace of mind in some instances, not just physical wellbeing. Tell them that you think something is wrong and not having any tests done is making life unbearable.

Everything will work out in the end, you'll see :)

Welcome back - I read about your mc (I'd already 'taken time off' here but kept coming back to check). I'm in exactly the same situation as you are, had mc in April, got poorly, back to TTC and also suffering from depression....... still not pg and after all these months its getting harder to deal with. I think we both need to see our GP's - do you feel like they'll just tell you to keep trying? that's how I feel about visiting my doc, they can be really useless and don't care. We are trying the relaxed approach at the mo (yeah, right), are you testing - opk's etc? Take care..... I know its hard but remember u are not on your own xxxxxx

Sarah1 hey sorry about ur mc! Big hugs. I feel the exact same way you do! Maybe we should make a pact to see our gps!!!

I made an appointment for me just today, got to go tomorrow to demand tests!

8:40am! Didn't know they took appointment that early :roll:

It's only a phone call away :)

Yes Mrs Mc maybe we should......but then I don't know what I am asking for really. If I tell them that I'm not pg again after mc surely they'll just say keep trying and come back when its been years or something :S xx

Hey MrsMc. Good to have you back. Hope you get your bfp soon and thinking of you.xxx

oh lovely i have missed you and thought about you lots big hugs xx

Hi I'm newish here so just wanted to say hi. Sorry about your mc and so glad you are back to chat to us all. Looks like there are a few here who have similar situations so can help each other....good luck ttc honey xx

Ok so have an appointment on friday 9.30am with gp! Does anyone know if the whole u have to be trying for a year thing starts again if u have a mc, cos u got pregnant? I hope not cos it wasn't exactly the outcome we were aiming for!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back