Really fed up - any point in going to docs?

Jen79

Reaction score
Hiya :wave:

I dont know whether to go the doc or not. As I said in the title, I am pretty fed up. Basically I got pg in Jan and had a mc at 7 weeks. I had a scan at 6.2 weeks and they saw the sac and yolk thing but no baby. I have a feeling there was never an embryo as there shouldve been by then and I knew my dates for sure. Anyhow, as I said, I mc on 30th Jan.

I started TTC straight away as the mc was uncomplicated. I had AF mid Feb and then a BFP the month after. Then AF came! Same happened the month after. This month I tested early and again, BFP yesterday. But today - BFN. What the hell is going on??? It seems I have had one mc followed by three consecutive chemical pregnancies and its really starting to get to me. Is there something wrong with me? I have a healthy 18 month old daughter but I also had a mc before I fell pg with her. Its getting ridiculous and I am wondering if I have a hormonal imbalance or something? Anyone else had similar experience? Sorry its a long post but I am getting to the end of my tether, I know I shouldnt test early but I cant help it and then I get so dissappointed. I really want her to have a brother or sister soon :cry:

Just wanted to give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a molar preg and I know how hard it is I too felt like it just wasnt happennig my son is 5 and half now and \I wanted a 3yr age gap.

I hope you get a sticky BFP soon hun xxx

Might be worth going to see your docs, especially if you've got an understanding one. I'm not sure but I think after 3 miscarriages they'll start doing some tests.

Good luck hun, hope you get some answers :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back