I think im going crazy!!! Am i pregnant???? Need help!

princesskel

Reaction score
Hello! I really am going mad! I posted last month to say i had a miscarriage - had a very faint test at 10-12dpo but my 'period' arrived on time - so was only 4 weeks pregnant. I didnt need a scan as tested negative the day after the bleeding stopped. So its been 4 weeks since then and we let ourselves have a month off - i didnt temp everyday or opk and nly BD once in fertile period. Was expecting my period sunday or monday but it didnt arrive so did a test and a BFP :shock: very very dark and appeared within seconds!!! Am going for a scan tomorrow but just dont know what to think! I dont know if i never even miscarried and the - test was false? or if i got preggers this month but we only bd once and didnt think could happen so soon after a mc or the doc said i may have had an incomplete mc and is still releasing HCG :( . What does any one think and has anyone had this before?? A link to my chart -
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a3290

Thank you Kelly xxc

CONGRATS!! That must have been a lovely surprise. I think it could be either this month or last. Are you sure it was a period? Maybe it was implantation bleeding instead? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi...

Congrats are in order I think... :clap:

I had a early mc in my last cycle and then we didn't BD in my fertile period either, just once either side, so I was a tad surprised (and delighted) that I got a BFP 2 days after my period had been due...

I was wooried that i should have waited a month but according to what I have found out this is only to make it easier to date the pregnancy...

Go have a dating scan and either way Big Congrats...

Hello Hon,

From your chart it looks as though you ovulated on day 15 as you had egg white cm up until then and also you had a thermal shift afterwards. I guess ff didn't give you you're lines because so many temps were taken at the wrong time. But I can see a thermal shift for definite. If this is correct then you should be newly pregnant. But I'd go to the docs for a scan to see.

Very big congrats!!!

WOW congratulations... that's the way to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you princesskel, you sounds as though you have a bfp and congratualtions to you after oyur sad news last month which remeber reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back