it's all over :(

p1nk11

Reaction score
Why won't their hearts just keep beating? I just want to be a mum, is that to much to ask?

Last Wednesday I went to have a re-scan, I should of been 9+2wks but when they did the scan there was no heartbeat & my baby was only 9wks :cry:When they told me I'd had a silent miscarriage everything just fell apart.I knew something was wrong before we even went in as the sickness had suddenly gone but was trying to stay positive. Yesturday I was in hospital to have treatment to bring on the miscarriage. It was horrible & I saw my little bumble bee when it passed & now I cant get it out my head :shakehead:.

I can't believe I've lost 2 babies in 8 months it's so unfair, I'm trying to stay positive & put on a brave face but inside I feel dead & empty. Everyone keeps telling me its better that it happened early on rather than later but I just want to scream at them it's not any different it still hurts, it still feels like my world has fallen apart - this was my ray of hope after losing my daughter & now I've lost that to. People keep saying to think of the fun we'll have trying again - as if it's that simple - what if it happens again? I wont ever be able to relax until I'm holding a little breathing/moving/crying baby in my arms. I really don't know how to move on from this :cry:

Probably there are no words to comfort you :(

It is unfair, it hurts, it will get better, you will probably never forget and you will keep worrying...

I know how you feel. One day we will have our LOs :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. The pain is causes is somthing so deep a life chaging. You will get through this hun, one day at a time. Big love, take care of yourself xxx

Oh Hun, I am so so sorry for ur losses :hugs: xx

I'm so so sorry for you losses hun. I've just had an mmc too (a couple of weeks ago) and passed it just as you did yesterday. Its an awful process and my heart goes out to you to have this on top of a previous loss. I think I quickly realised that noone understands your pain, certainly people who haven't been pregnant or who haven't lost themselves, I know I didn't until it happened to me. The 'comforting' words aren't really comforting are they. I hope you have lots of real support as well. Your hormones are still sky high and that makes everything even more intense, so sorry hunny.
:hug: xx

hi hun, i am so so sorry for your loss. i completely understand how you are feeling , i had multiple mc including a late silent one i was induced for and then i had my beautiful term son who died in hospital at a week old. I totally understand the 'cursed' feeling and the fact that you somehow cannot imagine that the next time everything WILL be ok. If you ever need to chat or rant just message me id love to chat. big hugs xxxxx

So sorry hun :hugs: you will hold a screaming crying Lo in your arms you deserve it hun xx

So sorry to hear this hun, don't know what to say, thinking of you.

Xxx

:( so upsetting pink. Sending u a massive :hugs: xxx

Last edited:
So sorry hun. Can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. :( xxx

So sorry Hun xxx can't find the words xxx hope and pray for u that u get ur little one soon x

I'm really sorry to hear that Pink, I hope you get back from this. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back