it's all over :(

So sorry for your loss xxxxx

Im so sorry chick. Its a awful experience...i lost two babies before i got pregnant this time. I had just given up and it happened. It will happen one day, just try to keep smiling. I kno its hard, the best comfort to me was when a meduim said to me "you couldn't of done a.nythin, sometimes these awful things happen. But ur baby may of never been born on to earth but there now on the better plane as angels." I hope this helps you huni, a lot of cuddles xx

I'm so sorry hun xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I really don't know how much more I can take - A friend of mine on FB gave birth to her baby girl yesturday & this morning I found out she named her Ava Jayne - the same as my daughter (even Jayne is spelt the same) I couldn't believe it :( All I can think about now is how that should of been me posting pics of 'my' Ava, & when she starts posting about her I'm always going to think ' that should be me & my Ava'

I know I probably sound like a proper bitch & I don't mean to, but it's really got to me I haven't been able to pick myself all day. I feel so down, like there's no end, even OH is feeling the same so we can't even pick each other up at the mo :( Friends have been fab but there isn't really anything they can do that makes me feel any better.

I'm really worried about going back to work on Tuesday, as it's the first time I will have been there since October (I'm at the end of my maternity leave after having Ava) I chose to only tell my manager that I was pregnant again & she has been amazing with everything that's happened, but no-one else in work knows about it. I was doing really well & was pretty much bakc to being 'me' again & felt ready to go back, but now this has happened I just want to hide away again & be alone.

I really don't know what to do anymore.

Oh hon, you sound like you are going through so much emotionally at the moment. Can you perhaps talk to your doctor and get signed off for a bit longer while you work your way through this. xx

Oh I'm so sorry Pink - my heart goes out to you. I agree with Annie, I would speak to my doctor and also speak to your manager , you do need a little more time off just to try to process some of this

Sending you a big hug and wishing fate to deal you a fresh hand soon Hun X

Oh my darling :hugs: :hugs:

I just can't believe it! I'm so so sorry your having to go through this, it's just not fair! Have they given any reason for miscarriage this time? Have they tested or anything?

I just wish I could come and give you a big cuddle :hugs:

Message me anytime sweetie xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss, sending you a big hug xxx

Thank you everyone xx

I have thought about getting more time off but after having been off for 9 months I'm wondering whether it might do me good to go back & have a bit of my 'normal' life back & maybe it will help me get things back in perspective as right now I can't find anything positive to focus on. Even my OH feels like everything is against us as everything seems to be going wrong for us at the mo (there's been other problems this week that we've had to sort out which hasn't helped). I guess if I'm really struggling in work I'll cut my hours for a while & see how that goes. I'm just so mentally & emotionally exhausted, & tired of feeling like I have to fight for everything.

They aren't doing any tests/investigations into why it happened, they have told us we have to accept it as one of those things - which seems really unfair to us. I haven't even been given a follow up appt. all they have told me to do is to do a HPT in 3 wks & IF I get a positive wo ring the hospital & they'll see me within 24hrs as it means that there could still be a bit left inside me, but if I get a negative I don't do anything. Its like they just tell you you've lost your baby, give you the tablets to bring on the loss then your on your own!!

Sorry to ask hun, do you have any children? Sending you lots of love, its a very difficult time in anybodys life who suffers mc. I felt the same my hospital were arseholes! They took me in a room, said preg test is neg, gave me a leaflet and left me. I was trashed xx

I don't have any children hunni. I had a mc about 4yrs ago but I didn't know I was pregnant & was taking the pill at the time. I was pregnant last year but she was stillborn at 35weeks (they couldn't find a cause for it) & then this pregnancy. Just before I found out I was pregnant last March, we were told by the hospital that it is highly unlikely that we would be able to conceive naturally as both my OH & I have problems, so it feels like a little miracle that we have done twice but I worry that it won't happen again.

So so sorry hun. i cant imagine what you're going through. All my love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back