Is this positive?! Surely it's too early...

Been following even though I'm quiet hun :) keeping fingers crossed for you...I think I see something :) could still just be a bit early and taking a while for hcg to rise enough :) xx

Yes would be a good idea to tell them hun incase it's your blood pressure. Fingers crossed for you x

Bless yas hun, I woke up last night covered in sweat! I was like we I had to get up. And go cool down for a couple of mins. It was horrid. When is your af due again sorry I forget lol xxx

Last edited:
Stacymo i had high blood pressure yesterday??
Ohhh that sounds promising Tigeress! Period is supposed to be 18-20th butt i ovulated early, so should have been 16th well around then x

Wow this is tmi, but inside of my erm lips down below have gone Purple...read online it's a good sign! Such a weird thing aha xx

That's a real good sign hun, I'm feeling really positive for you :) xx

Still got my fingers crossed for you peanut! I really want this to be it for you!

Got faint line again :/ surely if i was pregnant they'd be getting darker? xx

View attachment 60663

View attachment 60665

Also done a first response, got a faint line again, but can't see it on pic x
My hubby said I was talking in my sleep (don't usually do) but it was sexual ahaha, used to have sexual dreams alot when I was pregnant soooo another good sign.

Last edited:
Morning hun, I can defo see lines on all the pics! So your not imagining it. I saw them straight away. I think this is the start for you :D xxx

:cry: just got back from the doctors (the one she called me in for) and she said I wasn't pregnant she done a test which was negative. I took my test from this morning and she said it's not positive, she said the line has to be clear. I'm not getting positive opks either :( basically crying on the way home.
She has referd me to a infertility place as well.
I did tell her my period isn't due until the earliest on the 16th :/ I told her about my dizziness and cramping she said it's my period coming. Can't stop crying :(

:cry: just got back from the doctors (the one she called me in for) and she said I wasn't pregnant she done a test which was negative. I took my test from this morning and she said it's not positive, she said the line has to be clear. I'm not getting positive opks either :( basically crying on the way home.
She has referd me to a infertility place as well.
I did tell her my period isn't due until the earliest on the 16th :/ I told her about my dizziness and cramping she said it's my period coming. Can't stop crying :(

Arghhhhh!!!! She can't know that for sure. I can see the lines, albeit very faint. They can't all be duds surely. Plus your still very early and it would be negative. Don't cry hun, you've still got time. Don't let her get you down. I really really hope you get a clear positive and get to walk back in there with it!! Xx

Doesn't feel like I'm gonna get my bfp anytime soon though :/ might stop testing for a few days x

Doesn't feel like I'm gonna get my bfp anytime soon though :/ might stop testing for a few days x

I know how you feel hun but stay positive. Have a break from testing for a few days and that will give the hcg a chance to rise if you are. Xx

View attachment 60683

This is a different test from this morning (same pee) it's a 6 days sooner one. I can't work out if it's an evap are evaps pink? Idk but if it's a proper line my doctor can stfu :lol:
I can't tell lol it is pink but it's still pretty wet :/ may have held it in for too long x

Oh ^^^^^ I forgot to mention there was a faint line that came up within seconds but barely visible that's why I didn't put it on here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back