Is this positive?! Surely it's too early...

That sounds really good! So happy for you. Good it got darker now!

Yay thing are looking good. Its good that you can see it before taking it apart.

I had nasty evaps out the casing with these too (worse than the FRER Did a post on here and most says positive but it wasn't sadly) but when I did get my early result I didn't need to pull it apart so found them quite good.

Its quite early so don't stress about the line strength mine were light until 13dpo.

All the best of luck for you in the next few days but things are looking good. And good luck with the interview.

xxxx

I've just read that, because I had a positive so early, it might be an ectopic.. :/

Peanut, how many dpo? Early positive test does not necessarily mean its ectopic. Could be early implantation. Post a pic of your test :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I've just read that, because I had a positive so early, it might be an ectopic.. :/

Nooo don't be silly! I had a bfp with this one at 7dpo and all is well so far.
You most likely implanted early or fast hcg like I did this time.

Stop googling, it will drive you nuts.

PB if I remember correctly you implanted super early last pregnancy as remember we both had bad cramps and IB.

Hopefully it's an early implantation again. I think if I'd have tested 8dpo I may have got a squinter as there was no deniying the 9dpo result.

All will be OK. Step away from Google!!

xxxx

Peanut, how many dpo? Early positive test does not necessarily mean its ectopic. Could be early implantation. Post a pic of your test :) X

There's a pic up top ^^ we posted reply at the same time so might have missed it xx
I'm only 7dpo today, been getting faint lines since 5dpo tho x

Last edited:
I've made an appointment with doc at 10 past 10, although she's the awful one who wouldn't believe I was pregnant with 10 bfp aha soo well see what she says xD
Thanks girls x

So that was a bloody waste of time! I told her that I've been getting faint lines since 5dpo... she was like well no cos you haven't even missed your period. I said yeah but I tested early, cos I was impatient. She said well there no point in testing early, your not supposed to test until you've missed your period. I said but I have the line there, she was like well basically they don't count until you've missed period ok. Then that was the end of it. I honestly hate her fgs, she was looking at me like what the fk are you doing here. She made me feel so embarrassed. :(
My blood pressure is also really high atm :S she said I need to calm down. Ugh

Last edited:
Peanut, awful experience. Can you change your doc? She is not very nice at all!!! X

I found your pic. Its a superdrug one? I can see a faint line. Don't listen to that doc. Test again tomorrow morning and see if it gets darker x

Yeah lol, I'm not going to listen to her, i cant change only one around here that's decent, I usually try to avoid seeing her, but she was the only one left with appointments :/
She said she's not even sending me for a blood or urine test (bloods have to be done in the hospital they don't do them, and I have to bring urine in the following day to be send off). Pathetic :/ can you see whyours i had high blood pressure fking hell. XD and yeah was a superdrug test x

Last edited:
Peanut

If that was me, I'd use my pissed off energy to write a letter of complaint - stating that it's well known amongst TTC'ers that you can test before your missed period and that's why they sell frer's too, write down that she made you feel embarrased and that you went in there with a genuine reason and was turned away and not taken seriously - also if you have had problems with her prickly attitude that you would prefer someone with more compassion GRRR sorry that's just p'd me off for you haha - but I bet loads of people have complained - professionals shouldn't get away with being like this, esp since now we can choose our health care provider

Peanut

If that was me, I'd use my pissed off energy to write a letter of complaint - stating that it's well known amongst TTC'ers that you can test before your missed period and that's why they sell frer's too, write down that she made you feel embarrased and that you went in there with a genuine reason and was turned away and not taken seriously - also if you have had problems with her prickly attitude that you would prefer someone with more compassion GRRR sorry that's just p'd me off for you haha - but I bet loads of people have complained - professionals shouldn't get away with being like this, esp since now we can choose our health care provider

She's like it all the time with me, the first time I was pregnant, i wanted a test by a professional she basically said no because I had gotten a line on hpts and said they're garenteed, I basically begged for one and she let me have it. Then second time, I had been to a private scan at 6 weeks which showed the sacc and I had done numerous tests which were all positive, she was like ohhh no I need you to send of for a test before I can send you the the EPU. So I was like here's a pic of a scan there's the sacc. She said ohh but you need to do it. Like wtf?! xx

Jesus what is her problem? Get it all down on paper hun. I guess I'm a bit grr because I had a bossy consultant last time I was pregnant - and she was very forceful in persuading me to chose to opt for a natural birth after my first emergency section - I was in two minds and I had to shout up at the end and say please don't write in my notes that I have made my mind up as I'm still not sure - and she just looked at me- like over her glasses - when I tried to read her un-readable notes after it said - for VBAC - I had to over explain again to my midwife etc I wish I had asked for another Doctor I really do - anyway in the end I was happy to go for a vbac but ended up having another section anyway!

You shouldn't have to see her if she makes you uncomfortable hun

Sorry about your finish doctor. Go back next week with your strong lines and missed period and see what she says then!

Peanut, I'd complain about her attitude. Can you change and go to another place? X

I don't like to complain incase i need to see her again, I usually see the male doctor he's alright, but only works in the evenings, and had no appointments left tonight blahhh.
I will go back and show her broody ahaha, she'll probably still want to make me send my urine off tho aha.
Charlotte, the other doc i see is good, and he actually remembers me, and he's really quite and wouldn't do anything he thinks I find uncomfortable. So I'm just gonna have to try and get him, he even sent a nurse after me down the street just to tell me to take folic acid aha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back