Is this positive?! Surely it's too early...

View attachment 60683

This is a different test from this morning (same pee) it's a 6 days sooner one. I can't work out if it's an evap are evaps pink? Idk but if it's a proper line my doctor can stfu :lol:
I can't tell lol it is pink but it's still pretty wet :/ may have held it in for too long x

Hmmm did you see it come up in the time zone hun? I like to say it looks pink but that could be my eyes playing tricks xx

A faint line did, came up within like 5 secondds, then left it to go docs then I came home to find this x

A faint line did, came up within like 5 secondds, then left it to go docs then I came home to find this x

Yes, then it's not a evap hun, because evaps turn up after the time zone. As long as you saw a line before the time then it's good, that same line can just become a little bolder as it dries. But. If you didn't see a line at all and came back to it an hour or two later and there was a line that's when it can likely be an evap sometimes not, in some case. But that's the general rule. I think in a couple of days, you will have a darker line as long as you saw it within time zone xx

Plus all the lines on your tests I can see can't all be duds. Xxx

Oh wow! I thought the line you saw in the time frame was it, i thought anything after that like if it gets darker was jus evap ahah silly me! Feeling so much better now. I hope this is it. I have no good tests left anyway lol, only have cheapies xx

I saw on the other post that your af hasn't showed still!! Ahh i cant wait until you test xD xx

Haha no I had positive tests in the past and they got a bit bolder each one I did as it dried. Xxx

And lol I honestly don't think I am hun as I done a test yesterday and it was negative. I've also checked my cervix this morning and its a bit lower so I'm guessing she's on her way, she's just taking her time this month. Xxx

Eeeeek i've been following this! So exciting for you - crossing all my fingers and toes peanut! <3

I can see lines on all your tests, try and leave it until the 16th. Still got my fingers crossed :dust:

What is this vibration feeling? So random i know, but for the last 30 mins I've had this buzzing this happening around my pelvism on and off. It's not gas... never had this before though? Does anyone know what it is ? xx

What is this vibration feeling? So random i know, but for the last 30 mins I've had this buzzing this happening around my pelvism on and off. It's not gas... never had this before though? Does anyone know what it is ? xx

I do recognise that but later on in pregnancy..

It's gone now, only lasted basically until I posted... about an hour after, erm air started coming out down below aha. So i just assumed it was that. Although never had that feeling with vag air lol :wall2:

Done a first response, but I think it's faulty... I dipped in pee, and a white line came up before the control line did, as in the test line was white. I took it out, and it just looks like a scratch or something. So I'll wait for it to dry and see if it goes pink or anything. Will have to wait till Tuesday now to do another one lol x

I can see a line in the first picture and I'm usually rubbish at spotting them!
Congratulations!!!!

Wow at last!!! I knew it, we'll you've proved that Dr wrong :D really happy for you sweetie

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back