Is this positive?! Surely it's too early...

PeanutButter

Reaction score
I'm only 5dpo... well I think, i didn't use opks. I had really bad pain which I thought had to be ovulation, which was on the 4th still 3 days earlier then expected ov... but I had that gush of blood? Ahhhh why didn't i use opks :(

View attachment 60537

Hey love

The month I didnt OPK I was tearing my hair out, but after IB I tested and was lucky that cycle.

I can see a line however as its really early and out the test casing Id be inclined to say wait a few days. I had a nasty FRER evap for taking them apart.

I cant really see the colour either - Is the pic black and white?

Good luck for you sweets!

xxxx

Last edited:
I can see something but I am not sure.. I do hope that this is your sticky bfp peanut! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Is it pink? X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah it's greyscale, just makes everything darker.
I wish I didn't test, i have my hopes up now, I'm getting excited. In reality I doubt it's a positive, this morning a saw something but thought it was my eyes about an hour after, i had to go look again, and I saw the same thing so took a pic. I did an opk because they are usually positive when you get a positive test, i had a line come up but wasn't pos. So with the same pee i did another ic. And I think there's another faint line (but this one has dents in it so never thought nothing of it).
I've had loads of white cm, and I feel wet constantly, which is a good sign, but no sore boobs which is one of my first symptoms. So I don't know what's going on. I don't know if to test tomorrow. I can't get a frer until Wednesday :/ I only have blue dye ones, tesco and clear blue 4 days earlier ones. Don't wanna use them this early though. I implanted fast last time, and got a positive 8dpo, maybe it's happened even earlier? Lol. I hope this is it though. Will be so disappointed if af comes :( xx

I cant really see the shade on that. Didnt realise it was a cheapie.

Id keep it up for a couple days. Hopefully its good news for you!

xxxx

Try to hold off testing for a few days, if it didn't have colour it could be an evap or indentation line. Many a time I have been disappointed by those but I hope it's a BFP for you instead :) xxx

Eeee how exciting.

Its hard not to test. Keep it up and soon there will be a wee glaring red line for you.

xxxx

Maybe I wasnt having ovulation pain, maybe it was implantation? Because of the blood that came with it? XX

Last edited:
There is definitely something on those! I've still got my fingers crossed for you! Hope this is it for you!

Cramping after an orgasm, usually only get this around the time af is due, not due until the 17/18th though... good sign lol x

Good luck sweetie, I can see something but unsure :) xx

So I'm actually going to get a test tonight, which ones from superdrug is it thats really good? Never bought one from there? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back