My first TTW.

Heather1986

Reaction score
My and my boyfriend have just started trying for a baby this month. We kinda tried last month but it didn't go according to plan so this is the first time we've actually been trying to conceive. I have the period tracker app on my iphone which says I ovulated on wednesday (2 days ago) but of course thats not always 100% true, i just use it as a guide. Anyways today I have cramps and I know this is probably too early and I'm probably imagining it but has anyone else had cramps that soon after ovulation? Or maybe its ovulation cramps and I'm ovulated a few days later than expected? I also feel a little sick and just weird.

hiya what is ur normal cycle and have u just came off the pill or anything?

No I've not been on the pill in about 3 years now, it doesn't suit me. I usually have pretty regular cycles, around 27-30 days. I always know when I'm fertile due to CM.

have you had ewcm today or yesterday? if so and you have cramps today as well both of them could be signs that you are ovulating today (maybe this month is a 30day cycle and not a 27?) is your app based upon a 27 day cycle or a 30 day cycle? If you did ovulate when you think you did a few days ago it is likely to be too early to experience implementation cramps (they are usually at least a week after) maybe dtd tonight/tomorrow just in case?! xx

I've had CM for a few days and definitely in the last few 2-3 days it has been creamy and kinda stretches when I wipe, sorry TMI!! The thing is I don't usually get cramps at this time of month at all. I don't think I've ever had ovulation cramps that I can remember which is why I'm confused! I think I'm just thinking about it too much!

well at least this cycle you have made a note of what you have experienced on here, and then at the end of this cycle you can look back on here and use that as a guide line to help you in future cycles.. I have found starting a journal on here really usually and keeping notes on things like what CD i'm on and what my CM is like on each day + other things like OPKs/temp so i learn a little more about each cycle for future cycles.. lets hope though (fingers crossed!) you won't need to :) xx

Thinking back to Wednesday I did have pains down one side so maybe I did ovulate that day. Just checked my CM and I've pretty much dried up now so doesn't look like I'm ovulating today. Well we had unprotected sex on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday so if I ovulated Wednesday then hopefully something is happening in there haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back