BFP?!?!

Lou12

Reaction score
Hi all,
I haven't been here in a while. But 3 days ago on the 28th day of my cycle (my cycle has never been more than 29 days, usually 28 and sometimes less), I did a HPT and thought I saw a very faint line - but it was so faint I couldn't be sure I wasn't imagining it! So last night I did an OV test (saving my last cheapy HPT for this morning) and I definitely saw a line.

And then I did one this morning too. What do you think? I think I can call that a BFP? I've bought a Clearblue Digi to do first thing tomorrow for peace of mind - which incidentally is on rollback in ASDA for £7 or a box of 2 for £9.50!

Piccie attached :D

Lou xxx

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 101
Thanks girls :)

I can't quite believe it - I wasn't expecting it at all this month due to the OH being ill for a few days. And there has been no signs or anything.

Both of you saying the line is definitely there, makes it more believable so I really really appreciate the replies!

I don't want to tell anyone until first scan - goodness, how the hell am I going to keep it in??? Haha!

Lou xxx

Wow definately a very faint line :) u should have just got a cheap asda test too, to do in the meantime :) good luck with digi in the morning :dust: I have heard that those hpt's can be quite faint sometimes too x x

PS thanks for the tip on digi's, going to go get some today :) x x

I can definitely see a line!
:cheer:
Congratulations!
x

Yep looks like a line to me!! Congrats :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I can definitely see a line, good luck for the Digi tomorrow xx

It's driving me mad!!! It's sat there looking at me chanting "pee on me, pee on me"!!!

Last edited:
Lol @ 'pee on me'
Who knew that peeing on a stick would become a hobby?! Lol. X

Lmao I just had a thought, so random but I'm gona tell u anyway :)

I just imagined like sitting in a job interview:
Interviewer: ok, this all looks great, but tell me, do you have any hobbies or interests?
You: Oh yes many. I love hiking, bike riding, photography and I absolutely adore peeing on sticks *grin*

Pmsl.

:rofl:

Speaking of which - I've just found another cheapy hiding in the bathroom cabinet, so I peed on it... Got another line yay! Still gonna do the digi tomorrow - sooooo excited!!! :dance:

Jayjay so funny!!! lol

OMG! Lou, so excited for you! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pic of digi in the morning :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back