Is there anybody in Week 1 of 2WW atm?

You are much stronger than me Tinselcat, are you always regular hun? got my fingers tightly crossed for you ladies!

aww it would be amazing if we could get a few more BFP's for this thread.

Hello, ladies. It's got exciting in here - there's a terrible smell of BFPs everywhere - lol!! 12dpo today. My modest drinks last night turned into three glasses of wine and two small ports. If I was pregnant, the baby's an alcoholic already. Yesterday I had terrible bloating and cramps on and off. My stomach was massive - even hubby was shocked when he saw it. At least he knows what I would look like if I ever got preggers! Anyway the bloating and cramps have disappeared today. I had some pale pinky brown cm when I got up this morning, but nothing since. This happened in my
December cycle and I convinced myself it was implantation bleeding, so not going to look too much into it. I wish this wine and port headache would disappear, though :)

Wow! So much exciting happening in here! :)

My nipples are itchy and I have a funny feeling in my belly! Am praying that af doesnt show up!!! Really regret not bringing a stick now! I think I will have to drive home early tomorrow to poas, cause I dont have the nerves to wait untill monday.

Fingers crossed for you ladies! Hope we get some :bfp:s in here:)

Hey tract0rgirl, glad to hear of your progress :) Ignoring symptoms is good for your sanity so well done :D Hope you had a nice time out last night (sounds like you did! ;-) ) FX for you ... and not long to go either :) When do you plan on testing? :) x

Esperanza - that sounds exciting, FX in a big way for you!!!!! :clover:

Nurse - how are you doing this afternoon hunny? Staying calm? :) I have everything crossed for you & your next test :clover:

Yes I am very regular, usually 28 days but sometimes it moves by a day either way. Usually earlier but last month I had a cheeky 29 days!

Keep going to the bathroom to look if the :witch: has arrived but nothing yet, still, plenty of hours to go :oooo:

Last edited:
Everyones symptoms are sounding great & my fx for everyone who's still to test or re-testing :clover:

No news from LoopyLou either......Mmmm hope she's celebrating some Fantabulous news

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxx

Hey Esperanza - Hope you're doing well! Still no sign of Miss Fly-on-a-broomstick (dare not whisper her name) then I take it? :)

:clover:

Hey ladies!

Tinselcat - nope not managed to stay calm all day, haha. Oh well, what will be will be.

Just popped on to check on you ladies, tract0rgirl, sounding great. Glad nobody has the witch yet YAY! looking great on here! eeek so exciting!

Although I'm not TTC the :witch: came today & with vengeance as well, it's incredibly painful & heavy :cry:

On a brighter positive note though, I'm hoping she's hit me extra hard as she's leaving you ladies alone cos your all gonna get :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxxx

Aw Kezza :hugs: hope you're snuggled up with a nice drink and hot water bottle, or something equally comfortable!! Oh no, you have to work this weekend too don't you!! :( :hugs: Hope your pain eases off before tomorrow.

Nurse - well hopefully you'll have some more answers tomorrow :)

xx

Thanks hun :flower: I've got my big snuggly cardi on & OHs fluffy dressing gown on my tummy & makes everything extra snuggly to :)

Just gonna make another cuppa then off to bed I think, kinda bit tired as no matter how used to early starts you are, certainly don't get any easier

How's you my lovely? You had a good day/eve?

xxx

Hi ya -I forgot to mention earlier I've had a brand-new symptom the past few days. How exciting is that! Permanent leg cramps - you know, the dull, achy, throbbing type pain. Never had this before. I've only ever suffered from this when I've been out for the day and done a lot of walking. Weird, eh? Anyway - after having some light spotting this morning, nothing else has appeared. Got AF-style cramps, though. She's winging her way here, I'm sure. AF day is Monday - it'll be a miracle if she's not here by then :(

Tractorgirl: my friend had spotting for three days when she expected af and she was pregnant. So might be ib. FX for you!

Kezza: hope you get some rest and get better tomorrow:hugs:

Im really tired and am thinking about crashing soon so tomorrow comes faster;)

good luck everyone!

tract0rgirl - sounds promising!! keep us updated with how you're going, 12 dpo you're getting close :) when are you planning to test? (sorry if I've asked already! having a hard time keeping up)

Esperanza - sleep, the quick way to get to tomorrow. Get a good rest in there!! :)

Kezza - glad to hear you're snuggled up! I'm watching CSI (guilty pleasure) to pass the time. Had a nice day of archery this afternoon altho I was rubbish today!! Am in constant suspense re AF. Would have gone to bed early tonight (like esperanza's plan) except I have to be up at 11 to put the wash on the cheap time so just have to sit around for a few more hours... don't feel like doing anything productive!! :D

xx

Hey lovelies! Sorry I haven't updated you for 2 days, I wasn't online yesterday and I not long got in from being out with my OH and in laws :)

CD28 for me, Boobs are still sore and actually so big that they've made me rip a dress in the chest area :lol: I'm happy obviously but wish the pain would just go away, Got a feeling it's because AF will say a big fat hello to me sometime soon. Able to eat now, had a lovely meal yesterday that OH cooked and a lovely takeaway earlier! Little cramps today when I was in a family friend's house :/ AF is due a week tomorrow. I'm not as 'confident' about this month as I was a few days ago but me and OH are still bd'ing every two nights! Will make the most of it, especially if AF does unfortunately arrive :( Really hoping the witch fobs off though.

How are you all?? xx

Morning ladies, is there any exciting news from in here today? Fingers crossed it will be bfp's all around :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Hi M2A! No af yet! Have piaj (peed in a jar) so that I can test on my morning urine when I get home. Im at my sisters place and didnt bring a stick as I was sure af would arrive yesterday!

How are you hun?

Piaj, love it :)
Its looking so good for you hunny, i really hope you get your bfp :fx:
Im fine thanks hunny, cant believe its been a week since I got my first pink line on my fr, how quick is time flying! x x

Yes,I know!

Im watching spongebob with my niece! Will soon head home so I can do a test! Im scared!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back