Is there anybody in Week 1 of 2WW atm?

Morning all - hope you're all well. Glad to see the witch stayed away last night for us all. I'll be 14dpo tomorrow - I've never got past that date before while I've been ttc - the witch always arrives. Lots of baby dust to everyone and fx. I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one left in here soon :(

Hey everyone

I heard a banging of a broomstick on my window last thing last night and :witch: has got me good & proper this morning.

Oh well. I never felt like I was pregnant so at least I was prepared for it.

2 months of WTT now :(

Nurse have you tested yet this morning?

xx

Sorry to hear that, tinsel :( I've suddenly got bad cramps as well. I think I'll be out very soon. Grrrrr

Oh tract0rgirl, hope not! FX for you - it could still be a sign of something else

p.s. excuse me for being nosy, but with your username I keep wondering if you're from nr Ipswich? :)

xx

Last edited:
Good Morning ladies!

Sorry she got you Tinselcat! hope you are ok.

Tract0rgirl sounds great for you hun.

Yes i tested this morning with FR, trying to upload pics but photobucket isnt working.

They are positive though :) :) :)

Oh..Im so sorry tinselcat! :hugs: hope you okay!!

Tractorgirl: sounds good! FX for you!!

Tiffany: hang in there! It's not over before the witch gets you!!

Hi, tinsel - I live in Cambridgeshire, but I'm an Ipswich fan. Have been since I was little :) Still got the damn cramps but no sign of her properly. Had some very light spotting since yesterday. If she's going to turn up I wish she'd hurry up. I hate being at work she first arrives. I get such bad cramps the first day and I've got a busy day tomorrow :( Think it's an afternoon curled up with my puppy after lunch. Hubby bought me some blueberry dark chocolate from Thorntons....mmmmm! I would give you all a piece but it's too nice to share ;D

I have tested: one evaporation line and two negatives. Feel stupid since I got my hopes up! Probably the witch playing games with me!

Hey tract0rgirl, I am a blues fan too (altho I haven't followed footie for a decade really!), Ipswich is my hometown :)

Enjoy the chocolate!!

xx

Hi Esperanza

Aw hun, sorry that's not the result you wanted :( However while the witch isn't here, things could all still change?

:hugs:

xx

thats true tinselcat! Will have to try to have some patience I guess;)

aww sorry esperanza, you are def not out yet though ;) still got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

sorry about the negative Esperanza but your still not out yet, keep positive cos the longer she's away the better :hugs:

xxx

The witch has just turned up in all her glory! Can't believe it. :( :(

Awwwww :( Sorry the witch got you girls.
My AF is due a week today :/ Sore boobs still, but no cramps at all today.
I feel fine really, no sickness or anything icky like that. Was tempted to do a pregnancy test this morning but I refrained from doing so and my FR is still waiting in the cupboard for me.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back