Scotch's 2ww - take 11

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Hello there 2wwers! Let me start with congratulations to those of you who have already graduated this month and send lots of dust to those who are still waiting.

I’ve had a bit of a TTC-rebellion this month and haven’t been monitoring all that much. I got EWCM on CD19&20 and took my temperature again on CD25 which was well above my normal cover line. Haven’t checked it with three, it was what I expected so I believed it.

I then put my thermometer out of reach so I can’t obsess over the ups and downs and most importantly can’t get my hopes up over a triphasic chart. My chart is triphasic most of the time and according to the FF research on their website that’s a fairly common situation for many people. I may check for the last few days as I get a very clear drop-off in temperature before AF so it’s a good early warning system.

I only checked my ovulation date as I’m irregular and OH needs to book in his sperm test. We figured that although we’ve not got much hope left in our hearts of doing this naturally now (sorry, I’m being honest, this is the place I can tell it how it is) we wouldn’t miss a chance for anything so decided to do the test after ovulation. That should be next week.

My LP is 14 days so if I take CD24 as the last possible day for ovulation, my period will be late on CD39, the same cycle length as last month. I may well have ovulated earlier, but I don’t know and I don’t want to be fussing around thinking I’m late when I’m not. This makes AF due on 9th August.

I’m not sure what I’m going to say in a 2ww thread where I don’t intend to monitor anything, but I think I just wanted to let you guys know I’m still around even though I don’t post as much at the moment...

Happy 2WW my lovely :)
Got everything crossed for you hun
xxxxx

i'll join you for 2ww, should be 2dpo if opk correct. this is my 6th take since the mmc... trying not to symptom spot, been wrong every month so far!!

me and DH adopting some bunny rabbits at the weekend, so i get to be a mummy whatever this month!!

good luck!

Lots of luck and :dust: ScotchEgg!

Hopefully this is your month xx

Good Luck Scotch!

I have everything crossed for you!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

thanks girls :D

don't think this will be our month, but I'll never give up hope.

Very sore post-ov boobies, not a symptom, it's too early,and I get them every month, but OUCH!

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Bit cross with my body the last few days for making it so hard for me not to ss. My boobs have been horrific and I've had funny tummy cramps.

I know it's too early for these to be pregnancy signs. Finally today my boobs are less sore (they always get sore after ovulation for a few days) and last night I googled where my internal organs are and reassured myself that the sore bit is far too high to be related to my reproductive system.

I wish my body would stop being sore so I can get on with life without being constantly reminded it's still not pregnant.

Moan over, the sun is shining and it's almost lunch time

Im in my tww aswell, hope we all get our BFP this time!!! Im not far into 2ww yet so no real symptoms but i did have some funny achyness in my "area" the night after i OVd and ive had an aware feeling since then but then im not sure if im imagining it!!

Good luck scotch, I am 7 dpo and off to have day 21 bloods done in a bit. Fx I am ovulating, very nervous! Xx

I'm about half way through now and one of my boobs has returned to normal. The other is HUGE! It's really weird.

I think I've been peeing more than normal, but it's been hot so I've been drinking a lot which could explain that.

Trying my hardest not to ss as I don't want to be let down again but it's so hard!

Hey Scotchie,
Im about half way on the 2ww wait too!
Last week is always worse dont you find?
Every little symptom, I am managing to say nah had that this month or that mo nth.
Just got to sit pretty!!!

Good luck everyone!!!! Lets get some BFP's this month!!! If not the SMEP plan for August!! xxxx

I get that one massive boob! its really strange and i can see its much bigger through my clothes . x

Hey Scotchie,
Im about half way on the 2ww wait too!
Last week is always worse dont you find?
Every little symptom, I am managing to say nah had that this month or that mo nth.
Just got to sit pretty!!!

Good luck everyone!!!! Lets get some BFP's this month!!! If not the SMEP plan for August!! xxxx

So true - my cycles are about 6 weeks at the moment and it's 5 weeks of being realistic and one week of being a nutter!!! Kinda makes me glad I've got long cycles as the last week is horrid.

Have had a good weekend and put it out my mind a lot. Still got some funny stuff going on, but who can tell what that is - I've had every symptom under the sun in my 2ww in the last year, even before I knew what to look for so I don't feel I can trust anything any more.

Tried the SMEP, but we rebel when told to have sex at certain times!!! We go at least every other day so I'm not worried about hitting ovulation - I'm sure we have plenty of times...

I get that one massive boob! its really strange and i can see its much bigger through my clothes . x

Mine's exactly like that...and the really weird thing is I always have one boob bigger than the other (apparently we all do) but it's not the one that's bigger now!!!

I think the right hand side of my body thinks it's pregnant and the left hand side doesn't!!!

Started monitoring temps on saturday expecting temp drop to start somewhere between today and wednesday. It seems to have started today...expecting af weds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back