Not sure how late I an and don't know if I'm pregnant

Anderson

Reaction score
Ive never tracked my menstrual cycle, I usually can tell when I'm going to start simply by the cramping I normally get even moments before and I know it's time to grab a tampon. Normally if I have a period in the beginning of a month I will have another one at the end of the same month or the very first week of the next so I'm probably about a 28-30 day cycle. I don't quite remember my last period, but I know it was either the 3rd or 4th week in November and I'm 98% positive it didn't carry into December to give a general idea. I had sex on the 10th and on the 17th of this month...I've been very tired the last week and a half-2 weeks, falling asleep in the car during short drives, waking up and then wanting to go back to sleep, falling asleep on the couch while watching tv, which is very unusual for me, I'm usually lucky if I get 4 hours of sleep and there's been a few nights during this period of time that I've got over 12 hours!!! But have also had nights where I don't get much sleep mainly because my mind won't shut off and then I'm tired the next day. Headaches the last 2 days, the last 2 weeks my breasts have been sore, my bra straps feel like they are digging into my shoulders when I wear it, and my breasts seem to fill out the cups more, actually they are starting to pop out the top of them and they seem to feel heavier and I have developed reddish pinkish bumps on my areolas this week, my nipples (which normally are only erect when I'm cold, turned on, or they have been stimulated) are now erect almost constantly. Headaches the past couple days, I've had a couple dizzy spells. Waking up in the middle of the might to pee. I also had heart burn two days in a row earlier this week and I had never had heart burn before. Im pretty plugged up because I have sinus issues, but I still managed to smell chocolate from inside a box that was a couple feet a way, I was very put off by the smell of chew someone had in their mouth that I was sitting next to, normally it sinks anyway, but it was to the point I couldn't hardly breathe and had to move, the smell of a wet dog half way across the room had me moving farther away. I haven't had much if any nausea though. Ive had an upset stomach a couple times, but not overwhelming. I thought nothing of the symptoms at first, but I know my period is late, I just don't know how late and what the chances are that I'm pregnant? Sorry so long, wanted to provide as much info as possible..thanks

I'm hoping to this weekend, I was hoping there would be a way to find out the last menstrual cycle I had since I haven't tracked it. Having it during the time I am estimating would make it late at this point though right?

If you had your last period at the end of last month and you have a 28 day cycle, then yes, you would be late hun

wow you sound pregnant! Just need a test x

I took a test day before yesterday, I am pregnant lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back