Is there anybody in Week 1 of 2WW atm?

Morning girls!
CD30, Nothing yet.
OH wanted me to do a HPT today but I forgot and I've already peed ;p Maybe it's a sign from God telling me not to do one! :lol:

How are you all?? xxx

Hey Tiffany! When is AF due? How long are your cycles usually? Sending you lots of :dust: for this month!!!! I'm good, only just starting my 2ww, 3dpo today, no symptoms and pretty convinced we're out this month!

My cycles are irregular :'( They range from 36-44 days.
So I'm due 6th March to the 14th March.
Thanks so much :) Sending you lots of good luck!
Why don't you think this is your month? I'm 50/50 really. Sore bigger breasts and sore darker nipples are making me confident, but apart of me feels less confident. Who knows :) xxx

So sorry to hear that Tractorgirl! Hope this month is your month! :hugs:

Bfn today as well, but no witch. Not feeling down cause had expected this. I have some cramps so the witch could show up anytime and Im prepared for that. Im hoping, of course, that it's just a shy bfp. Will not do another test untill thursday if she doesnt show up!

How is everyone today?? Im going to study some history :yay:

Dita, M2A didn't think she had :bd: enough & got her :bfp: so don't lose hope yet :hugs:

Esperanza, sometimes a :bfp: won't always show until AF a week late so the whole time she's away is a good thing, keep positive :flower:

xxx

Thats right kezza! Im positive because life is lovely without the witch!:) And I just have to have patience! Feeling strong today;)

Good for you hun, a positive attitude like that will keep you strong throughout life & make everything easier to cope with

xxx

hi everyone im going to do a test in 5days, feel like doin it now tho . I cant stand the wait and even worse i live across the road from a chemist aarrrggghhh lol. But luck to everyone xxx

Sorry tract0rgirl :hugs:

Good luck Esperanza, a history lesson a day keeps the witch away!! ;-)

Afternoon!
I'm getting mild cramps so I think it's pre-AF :cry:
Don't feel very hopeful now but I am enjoying my new booby size :)
xxx

Im out! Started spotting earlier :( But that's really okay! It's better to start a new cycle now, than for this cycle to take for ever without a bfp...

Tiffany: so sorry for the cramps...lets hope its not the witch!

xxx

Sorry to hear you're out, esperanza :( See you this time next month for another exciting episode of ttc!! xx

:hugs: Esperanza

Best wishes for your next cycle!

Hopefully you & tract0rgirl will join the ranks of Tri 1 next round :)

p.s. good luck with the holding out Zaymisa
p.p.s. Tiffany it's all sounding good gal xx

Yes, see you around the same time next month tractorgirl!

Tinselcat: you're not ttc for the next months is it so?

Zaimisa: I know its difficult, but try to hang in there! It's better not to test before, trust me!

Hi Esperanza

Yes, I'm probably WTT for 2 months while I start my new job. I even wrote a computer program to work out at which cycle any maternity entitlements would kick in just to be sure :D (I'd still be up for trying but OH prefers the financial security!)

Plan on spending the time getting fit instead!

xx

Hey girlies, sorry to those who got a visit from the witch. I'm expecting mine very soon :cry:

CD32
Boobs still hurting, but very little.
Had no cramps yesterday, but I had some mild one's this afternoon :cry: was expecting AF, nothing yet except for a bit of pink spotting like a few weeks ago so definitely expecting period now.
No cramps, just bd'ed with OH and no period from that (usually sex starts a period if it's around the time of my AF due date). Not due til another 5 days so just a waiting game I guess. Really don't think this is my month though :'(

xxx

Hey girlies, sorry to those who got a visit from the witch. I'm expecting mine very soon :cry:

CD32
Boobs still hurting, but very little.
Had no cramps yesterday, but I had some mild one's this afternoon :cry: was expecting AF, nothing yet except for a bit of pink spotting like a few weeks ago so definitely expecting period now.
No cramps, just bd'ed with OH and no period from that (usually sex starts a period if it's around the time of my AF due date). Not due til another 5 days so just a waiting game I guess. Really don't think this is my month though :'(

xxx

keep positive Tiff! your not out just yet :) fingers crossed for you xx

I'm out :(
Witch got me today on CD33.
Fortunately though i've had a CD33 before.. so perhaps my periods will become regular. I hope so.
Threw up twice today too because of pains, not a happy bunny at all.
But OH surprised me with a nice visit so just a chill out night tonight.
Thanks for all your support, and let's hope next time has a better outcome!! xxx

:hugs: Tiffany

sorry to hear about the witch - and hope you get better quickly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back