Hi newbie here... :)

hopefulk8

Reaction score
Hey girlies, hope your all well :wave: :D :D

I'm fairly new to this website have been reading alot but never actually posted, I am 21 and my partner is 25 and we are trying for a lil baba after being together a year.

Its all a very confusing process so i'm glad this site exists for everyone to chat/compare or just to vent lol.

I had my Implanon contraceptive rod taken out on the 28th of April and am still unsure as to how long it takes for the "ingredients" hehe of the stuff to work its way out of the body as it were. :think: anywaaay, During the weeks before my period after the removal i was feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy so it must be the result of the implanon leaving the system i was sure i was preggers then but I had my first period on the May 26th and it lasted 4 days. I marked this in the ovulation calendar and it said my ovulation week would be the 5th - 10th June ovulating on the 9th. So we did the BD every day sometimes twice throughout this time and more on the 10th and 11th just incase.

I am currently waiting, and trying not to POAS as much as possible even tho it is hard with the ebay packs as they come with so much :doh: , I know it is early days and the contraceptiong might not be out of my system yet but who knows, we can only hope. I am currently in the 2WW and am due to AF again on the 23rd so not really positive but very hopefu :pray: l. I think i need to do a bit more work on getting to know the regularity of my cycle as i have not had periods in a year and a half on the implant.

Any advice or support is gladly received as i'm failry young and new to this, many thanks and buckets of baby dust to everyone

Kate

xx :wave:

Hiya Kate! :wave: :hug:

I'm waiting for my cycles to get back to normal too as I have only had one cycle since having Brody 16 months ago. I find it all a little confusing but it worked out it was 36 days last time so going by that it's my ovulation week this week! I think :oops: :lol:

I can see how frustrating it can be for the girls TTC as this is just our first month trying and I bet those 2 weeks just drag so much!

Anyway I'm waffling now! I'm keeping everything crossed for you (and everyone else here!) :pray: :pray: :pray:
:hug:
Jools
xxxxx

I couldn't agree more Jools, this first month has felt like a lifetime.... me and my partner are both very excited as we are new to it all but we're trying not to because we don't want to be too dissapointed , and I sometimes wish i have been ttc for a few months so i know if i am regular or irregular and all the other bits and bobs to go with it lol.

Thats good that you are now getting familiar with your cycles that will help alot with trying i wish you all the luck in the world and to everyone else, I get butterflies when i think i could be and its getting nearer to the date of AF but its hard to keep a clear thinking head on :lol:

Right then i'm going to try and be good now and not test until the 23rd and that week as it is silly living and breathing on every symptom or sign lol and i doubt i'm pregnant too having just come off the implanon 2 months ago. hehe

Baby Dust Showerings to everyone

xxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to say hi.. I came off the pill after being on and off it for at least 10 years, we have been TTC since March this year. I am just getting used to OV testing etc and just wanted to say hi and welcome to the site. Its such a great help when you have something on your mind questions etc to ask and every time i have needed help one of the girlies on here have always managed to answer it for me!!!

Good luck and baby dust to you xx

:hug: :hug:

Welcome Kate,

We all go through the same on here, all the highs and the lows so you are in the right place.

There is nothing wrong for hoping to catch first month, so many people on here have. I've read something somewhere that you are more fertile than ever the first few months you come off the pill!

Baby dust

:wave: Hi Kate :wave:
I was on Depo for 8 years then the pill for 4, and conceived DD in 1st month TTC!! I'm now on cycle 2, due to test on 28th :pray:

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Hi :wave:

Good luck TTC i hope you get your BFP soon. :pray: :pray: :pray:

I read somewhere that you shouldnt reall bed twice a day or even every day because the sperm needs time to mature or something. I think every other day is best, but check with the other girlies here because i might be wrong.

Sending baby dust to you xxxxxx

Jade

Hey can't quite believe this but i've just taken a test and it's come back as positive can't really believe its happened so early especially as i was on the implanon contraceptive rod not so long ago, really emotional, dont quite know what to think, excited and scared. :shock:

There's just one thing i'm not sure of, saturday i had really bad cramps for about 2 and a half hours, both in my womb and lower back does anyone know what these could mean, probabl just worrying for no reason and what do i do now? Do i need to book an appointment with the doctor?
xx

Wow the quickest person in and out of TTC congrats darling!!!!

Im not sure about the lower pain could be implantation pain but im no expert... Yeah you will need to make an appointment with the Dr to get it confirmed...

Congrats and can ya send me whatever is in your water please!!!

if only it was that easy for all of us!!!

:rotfl:

hello!!
congrats!!
i just got my BFP on thursday last week and also have had similar sounding pains to you!
i googled this on the net and it seems alot of people have this early on!
it is so worrying though isn't it!
take care and have a happy and healthy 9 months!!
we should be due around the sme time!! x

:hug:

Fantastic news congratulations.....

You need to make an appointment with your doctor, who will make your first midwifes appointment. Don't expect too much though, with DD I was expecting a test to be done and a check up... but nothing, she just took my word for it!! The first midwifes appointment was pretty much the same, I was in and out in about 5mins!! They start taking a bit more notice once you have had your 12 week scan!! But that was just at my doctors I'm not sure of everyone elses experience.

Once again congrats and enjoy every minute, you have your very own little miracle inside you :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back