Went off of birth control after a week, Pregnancy symptoms?

shallsam96

Reaction score
I started birth control for a week, then changed my mind and went off. My period was longer and I had a lot of spotting from going off the birth control. I figured that was it and the side effects were done at that point., since i was only on it for literally a week. (Loestrin 24). It's been about a 5 weeks since then and I still haven't gotten my period, it's 2 weeks late.I was very worried and started search for tips on health resource site.Also I had had unprotected sex 2 days before going off of my birth control. SMART i know :/ but he pulled out.. what's done is done :/. but anyway I'm having very single pregnancy symptom possible at this point, nausea, headaches (CONSTANTLY), discharge, hot flashes, aversion to some foods and some weird cravings, etc.. HOWEVER the problem, took the pregnancy test and it came out negative. Used first response. Now is there still a chance I am (which I am not looking to be) orrr could these symptoms be caused by something else?

Hey,

If you are now 2 weeks late and the test is negative I would say it's unlikely you are pregnant, although it has been known for some pregnant women to not show up positive on a test. If he also pulled out this would limit your chances of pregnancy - it is possible to get pregnant this way but I think these are the side effects of stopping the pill - just from experience.

Maybe make an appointment with your GP if it doesn't arrive but the pill can mess up your cycles for a little while when you come off of them, especially when you stop mid pack so sounds normal to me.

I hope you get the result you want either way :)

my period didnt always use to come when it was sposed to x

I think if your periods two weeks late and you got negative test then you are not a pregnent

When I came off the pill I had every pregnancy symptom going. It will take a while for your periods to settle down to how they should be. I wouldn’t worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back