Scotch's 2ww - take 11

Tried the SMEP, but we rebel when told to have sex at certain times!!! We go at least every other day so I'm not worried about hitting ovulation - I'm sure we have plenty of times...[/QUOTE]

yes I think OH may well rebel too if I tell him it has to be done!!!!
So hurry this month BFP!!

Oh the waiting game!!!!

:dust::dust::dust: xxxxx

Hope the witch stays away for you hun xx

me too, I think I can feel her knocking though :(

Erm...

I had to get up three times last night to pee

And I had to pee in the scummy station toilets this morning i couldn't make it all the way to work

But on the other hand I had a massive af cramp after orgasm last night

So confused but trying to keep realistic.

I don't know where I am as didn't check ovulation

Think I ovulated between cd20 and cd24 so I'm between 9 and 13 dpo

Hmm...i hate unnecessary bfns so I'm loathe to until I'm sure I'm late. Also I always test with oh so I don't want to get his hopes up unnecessarily...

So I'll test saturday...unless I get stronger symptoms

It's that cramp last night that throws me out - that usually means af's on her way...so I'll give her a few days first...

I love they way you test together me and my oh do to. It all sounds so promising hun i have everything crossed for you. i will be stalking you now lol xxxx

Minor af cramps yesterday along with fast food cravings

Quite a temp drop today

Still peeing a lot, but I'm also drinking a lot due to the hot weather so I'm not reading too much into it

Feel deflated today. Will this ever happen for us? I never thought this would take this long

Oh...I know how you feel! It's terrible to go month after month with af showing up. But I'm sure it will happend for you guys. We made it despite dh's very low sperm count. It just took some time! I'm holding everything crossed for you scotchegg! Will be stalking you these days!

xx

Still 5 days to go then Hun?

Don't get deflated yet. :)

xx

Ticker's based on last month's cycle length, think this one's a little shorter. Had an instinctive feeling on monday that I was 12 dpo as that's when i start to feel af coming. That'd make me 14 dpo today with af due later today or tomorrow morning

Could be wrong as I didn't monitor ovulation date, but it feels right...

Good luck Scotch,
But yes dont feel too deflated - saying that I feel really deflated myself today.
No af signs and she is due in 3 or 4 days - just have the feeling its not my month.
Really hope Im wrong.

Wishing you lots of luck and dust. xxxxxx

Thanks corinne, and good luck

I find it hard when I know she's on her way and I'm just waiting for her to arrive but I've still got that niggle of hope and I know it's going to hurt so much when that is quashed

Man I need to lighten up today!

Ahh bless, I think you are entitled to get a bit het up after all this time ttc.

E thing X'd for you. xxxxxx

back on an up tonight, good food, glad to be home with my boy and chilling in the garden - heavenly

Fx for you scotch the 2ww can be some what a nightmare. Keep your spirts up hun :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back