Is that a line?

Cutebluesky

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This is my first post. I am taking BCP regularly and just got married. My husband is not ready for a baby but I want one soooo bad. Am I losing my mind here over how bad I want a baby?!? First one was on Thursday and today the line maybe looks darker. Took this pic
4mins after the second test was taken.20220604_081921.jpg 20220604_081921.jpg

Ooh this is a tricky one. I do see a very faint line towards the left. It could be an evaporation though because I think the two lines are closer together if pregnant.

Test again in a few days!

I would definitely say that's a positive test, it looks just like mine do when I test a little too early :wink: Test again in a couple of days and hopefully it'll be a clear positive and please let us know :) xx

Thanks <3 decided to skip testing today and I'll test tomorrow morning. I have a very strong feeling it's going to be negative. We will seeeee

Tested tonight after a 5h hold and it's definitely negative. Feeling so blue but it's for the best right now :(

I am sure that you will succeed. My husband and I tried for a very long time and we succeeded. And now we have two children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back