Is it safe?

minx_09

Reaction score
HIya just wondering if any one knows if it is safe to change brand of folic acid?? im about 4weeks 4 days and iv been taking tommy's folic acid for about a month before i concieved and iv still been taking them up till today but my aunty has got me another brand called sanatogen (i think there a bit more expensive then the ones iv been taking and she said there really good and she used them wiv both her pregnancys. not sure whether to change though. what do you girls think and has anybody change brand before?? thanks :eh:

i changed a few times depending on where i bought them and when sanatogen and pregnacare was on offer so you should be fine. i cant imagine it would make a difference :D xx

Vitamins are vitamins hun - it's fine to change if the does is still appropriate :)

I changed during early pregnancy too and it was my doctor that prescribed me the two different types :) x

Last edited:
I just buy whatever is on offer... as long as they are suitable for pregnancy there should not be any problems switching brands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back