Is anyone else fed up?

Little Rose

Reaction score
I am soooooo bored not being at work and fed up being frumpy and filled with fluid. Miss Piggy has better feet than me :shakehead:

The house is cleaned to within an inch of its life and the ironing is up to date. I am going to go crazy at this rate. :wall2:

Is anyone else going mad?!

Rant over.

oooo im off in a few weeks i cant wait but prob end up bored too :(

Yep absolutely fed up that I could cry.

The kids have drove me mental this week and I can't wait for them to go back to school. I'm stuck because I would love to go out and do things with them but I'm so tired and in pain. I'm so ready for this baby to come now.

been off for a week and im bored stiff, wish i cuda worked longer but been in and outa hospital so they wuda only put me on mat leave anyways, least your babys will be here very soon hun!

Yep absolutely fed up that I could cry.

The kids have drove me mental this week and I can't wait for them to go back to school. I'm stuck because I would love to go out and do things with them but I'm so tired and in pain. I'm so ready for this baby to come now.

You could have written this for me....ditto

The last time I was on maternity leave I loved it and didn't feel bored one bit but this time I'm driving myself around the bend! Mind you it don't help that I was made redundant late last year so it feels lime I've been on maternity leave forever.

Me too! & Ive got soo long to go :(
Ive been off since November as been poorly, am sick of being ill now & my back kills, my feet are like elephants feet & Ive had a sodding cold for 9 days which just wont bugger off grrrrrrr plus OH is working all over Easter!x

Yep, sorry to say but you will feel worse if you pass your due date, I am going to bank on sods law and go out and make things difficult so that I will go into labour when I have given myself like an extra half hour to drive to hospital because I am out of town shopping ! Its the only hope I have got :lol: Heres hoping all you girlies go soon xx

Im just getting to the point where im a bit fed up now. Its been nice being on maternity leave for a while but the waiting game does seem to last forever.

I bet you we will be wishing we made the most of it though after the birth! x

I've been off since start of February cos of redundancy and I'm really fed up and still have a while to go. Just want these 5 weeks to fly in. It's my birthday Monday and my OH has a 4 day weekend this week and next so hopefully that should help with passing the time. I'm at the stage I could do things like clean but I'm so fed up I just sit in a huff with myself lol xxx

LOL Emma, that's the way I felt yesterday and this morning - in a huff with myself! My DH has no idea what to think God love him. These hormones are mad!

Im not too bored.. im enjoying the sun and taking my lil man to the park while its still just the 2 of us.. I would love love him to come anytime soon but only as I want him to be born before his daddy gets here so they get lots of time togther. But I am feeling pretty good today, if you'd asked me yesterday .I would of probably said Yes Im very fed up.. glad Im still getting more good days than bad though :D

I seem to have permanent pmt lately, I'm hoping it goes away after birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back