fed up

iv promised my self im not buying any more maternity clothes iv spent so much on them, and iv only got 5weeks left so im just going to wear joggers now as even my mat jeans r to tight, that reminds me i need to update my belly pics aint took one this week lol

Dionne, I know I have always said that I wasn't buying anymore clothes with only having 5 weeks left, but it was getting quite desperate with my tops squashing my bump, lol!! I am not buying anymore tho, will just have to put up with the tight feeling at work - I get in and just strip off into my joggers, which are sooo comfy, lol!!! I am watching Portland Babies at the moment, which perhaps I shouldn't - all this labour makes me feel quite scared especially when they are screaming their heads off :?

Xxx

lol portland babies i always watch it....

i just cant wait for it to all be over now, im not to scared of labour as long as i can have my epidural :lol:

Well, I live in the same outfits day in day out, it got to the point where I just don't care & if people think i'm pikey for doing that, then a**eholes to them! :lol: When the clothes need a wash I get up stick the machine on then stick 'em in the tumble dryer and by lunch time i'm back in them again!!!
I am looking forward to getting back into my other normal clothes, its going to be strange wearing them again!

lol what are normal clothes? not even my joggers fit anymore :( xxx

rach said:
lol what are normal clothes? not even my joggers fit anymore :( xxx

He he, not sure! mine have probably rotted away by now :lol:

ooh nicki hun i just noticed you are due today :shock: any signs of anything happening? xxxxxxxxx

rach said:
ooh nicki hun i just noticed you are due today :shock: any signs of anything happening? xxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach,

Well, nothing concrete! I had sickness & diarrhea last night but not sure if that was my bod having a clear out or that I ate something dodgy :think: My tummy has been getting tight throughout the day but no pains whatsoever, seems silly wanting to be in pain!! :lol: I got a feeling though i'll have to be induced, just my kinda luck! :roll:

I hope he comes out soon, I noticed my first couple of stretch marks last night :shock: & i'm sooooooooo not impressed!

Fingers crossed tho. :pray:

Well girls I have been over to a designer outlet place today and there was a next clearance there so I bought a pair of black linen mat trousers which have a piece that comes over your bump - they look horrendous and not much better on - I wouldn't dream of wearing them normally but for a tenner you can't go wrong! I have also bought a pair of pjs from an MnS outlet for fourteen quid which are lovely, thought I would take them into hospital for when I have LO. I have felt quite weepy today, damn hormones :(

Nicki I am so excited for you - I come on every day with the hope that something has happened.....

Xxx

well from today i am making myself house bound... i went out for the day shopping as partner had some savings he wasnt telling me about, we went to town i couldnt walk and felt like the head was on its way out :shock:
then i went to 6different shops for easter egg for Dior every where sold out :(

i tryed to make effort today i put on some white linin trousers and a lil pink top as it was warm, i looked nice for once rather then my joggers but god i was soooo uncomfortable and i had to wear a thong as my white trousers were abit see through and urghhhhh there sooooooo not comfy!!!!!!!!

sooooo fed up now its an understatment, i had Dior at 34+6 and thats what i am today but still no waters leaking
just wee :oops:

iv been thinking about what im going to where after baby is boe=rn i really dont want to be in my mat jeans i cant wait to c the back of them things i live in them and trackys :think: i want to feel nice after i give birth, so i went to topshop today and i got some white linin trousers in the maternity bit they are so comfy and u wound never no there maternity as the only stretch bit is in the pockets, so they will last me ages after the baby ild recomend them, there so comfy

go to www.topshop.com
shop by,
then B maternity

Hiya Dionne, I know what you mean honey I am so sick and tired of my mat jeans. They aren't even that great at staying up, so every few steps I am pulling them back up. I have had a look at the white linen trousers and they look fab, might have to buy myself a pair, knowing my luck though it will be pouring with rain when I leave the hospital, lol!!!

I hope that you don't have too much longer to go, keeping my eyes open for your post!!!!

Xxx

Dionne - just had a chuckle to myself - only the other day you were saying not spending anymore on mat clothes, spent a fortune .... we are all the same aren't we? Spend, spend, spend!!! :lol:

I wonder how much weight I will loose just by having the baby?

Xxx

Well I have just ordered some stuff of next website :lol: I have an account there so just put a bit more onto it :shock: have ordered a selection of white linen trousers to see which fits the best and also a denim skirt - so at least I can be like you Dionne and feel nice after baby is born! I don't know what it is at the minute but I am really down on myself and how I look!!

PS. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!

Xxx

well another day closer girlies have felt completely unwell all week :(
something tells me this is here to stay headaches braxton hicks constantly pressure down below feel sick back and for the loo needing to poo all the time :oops: cant leave the house without sanitary towel and breast pads and still 6 weeks to go i have only my maternity jeans and 2 pairs of joggers that still fit but only feel really comfy in my pyjamas and im not buying anything else am housebound today till ive washed and dried some bottoms to wear lol
really fancied a drink last night for the first time in ages i was really craving a cider and black :( cant wait to have one although after so long without alcohol i will probably be drunk after 1 half lol
have washed and dried all the babies clothes and bedding all ironed and put away my labour bags are packed and ready by my bedroom door with the car seat am completely ready so now its time to play the waiting game
hows everyone else feeling?
happy easter xxxxxxxxxx

nicki hope you start soon hunny xxxxxxxx

any news nicki? good luck...

maternity clothes... i have made so many mistakes! i thought if i just bought normal clothes but a little bigger they'd be okay! but 2 weeks later and they're all too short! especially all my tops!!! expensive mistakes... Top shop jeans are so comfortable and look really fashionable... i buy mens belts which are so much longer! got a nice pink one (yes pink) from top man only £5.. i wear scarves too as belts which helps to keep them up!

x

Hayley have u seen the bump bands they sell in topshop?
they look like boob tubes but go just round ya bump so when u wear a short tshirt it looks like u got another one underneth i got one its great then i dont need to worry about my top rolling up!

yep im all ready now to my bag is packed and in the nursery waitnig to go, iv got a labour bag then a hospital stay bag
every thing is washed ironed foulded away his cot has been made all clean soft blankets! i just cant wait now. only thing i still havnt got!!! the most important thing. A DOUBLE PUSHCHAIR!!! :shock:
as for going out and having a drink
urghhhh Dior was 4months old i was preg again i went out twice in between so im feeling extra sorry for myself as iv gone nearly 2yrs of being pregnant!!!!

but as soon as baby comes iv got some money saved over from my 21st bday.im getting a sunbed getting nails done and having my hair extendended :)

cant wait i just want to feel like a woman again and not a mummy machine!

My friend has just been round, I haven't seen her for 7 weeks and she was so shocked when she saw me, she said that I am HUGE!!!! :shock: her daughter is 7 months old and is gorgeous, she is so well behaved and placid - I hope mine is! Well my friend is now 19 weeks pg again and has a tiny little bump, she is having her next scan on 4th May and is going to find out what she's having - she is wanting another girl.

I am wearing my black linen trousers today that I bought yesterday from Next Clearance and they are so so comfortable, so I am hoping that the white ones that I have ordered will be the same.

Rach - I am getting organised now too, I have got most things for my labour bag but it's not packed yet. I still need to buy some nappies for baby - my friend this morning told me that tesco ones are great so will have a look tomorrow when I am shopping.

Xxx

Dionne, I love those bump bands and wear mine all the time. I can only get black and white down here.

Apparently they used to do loads of colours but sold them off in the last sale.

They feel like they offer a bit of support as well as well as stopping everything hamging out. No offence to the mums to be who like that 'naked bump' look, but I never had the tummy to do it before, I'm not going to start now!

Anyway, point of message. BUMP BANDS-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back