fed up

rach

Reaction score
anyone else feeling really fed up and still got ages to go yet????
got so much pressure down below its awkward to sit properly am running back and for the loo to wee all the time as baby is pressing on my bladder the stress incontinence is getting worse cant eat cant sleep braxton hicks (sp) all the time back ache feel sick moan moan moan moan thats all i ever seem to do im sick of myself :roll:
and still bloody 8 weeks to go :evil:
wish i could hibernate for next 8 weeks and wake up in labour

sorry rant now over lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i feel the same hun, im to uncomfortable i cant walk and its gettin embarresing i walk like a gorilla. some times i wake in the morning and want to cry when i realise im still pregnnt iv got 7weeks left i dont think i cant stand it any more rip ache is beyond belief :wall:

I have just posted something very similar on the Help ....Looking for a thread page.

I am feeling all the same aches and pains as you and am getting really down about it all. Yesterday was the first time I actually thought, "I can't wait for it to be over!" and I still have 7 (or more weeks left!) It might not be so bad when I finish work in 5 weeks but that feels like a lifetime away too! At least Easter is coming up and so have two 4 day weeks instead of 5!!

I hate feeling so down and miserable ......

Xxx

Spookily enough I was going to post a thread with the same title!

I've woken up today with a right cobb on, not really sure why, I slept the same as normal, got up 3 times to pee, woke up several times with really sharp, stabbing pains in my lower back & front of bump & period type pains, woke up because i'm so uncomfortable, woke up because i've got restless legs (really doing my head in) and woke up just because! :evil:

I got up & said to my hubby that I was hoping to wake up & find that i'd had the baby!! I know i've still got 2 weeks to go but knowing his heads fully engaged & has def. run out of room in there, I keep hoping he'll come early.
I still have had no signs of a show at all which is annoying me along with all the other aches & pains!

I just feel like crying at the mo. I think my hormones are messing around, either that or i'm going mad :cry:

Sorry to hear you guys are fed up too, I wish we all lived closer then we could meet up & wallow together!

*Hugs to you all*

Nicki.x :(

Thought it was just me!!! Full of cold which I have had for 2 weeks. All I want to do is sleep. Not enjoying food. Not enjoying anything (moan moan moan). Feel really low and not sure what to do with myself to make me feel better.

awww big hugs to everyone
heres another to add to my moans me and o/h have split up AGAIN
hopefully this time il have the strength to learn my lesson and stay away
:pray: :pray: :pray:
so today to add to my list im depressed and tearful and worried again about how on earth im going to cope with a new baby on my own :(
heres hoping things get better for us all xxxxxxxxxxx

aw what happened rach? how come u have split up? how long u been together? u married?

Oh no Rach, so sorry to hear that, what a big fat bummer. :( I'm sure you'll be fine without him and will be able to cope, just focus on little 'un.

Thinking of you.

Nicki.x

Orrr rach honey I am so sorry that things haven't worked out for you and OH. You will be a wonderful mummy, with or without OH. Stay strong, I am here if you need to talk (((((hugs))))))

DH and I have had a row today and I know that it's all down to me being a bad tempered bitch cos I feel so fed up. It's now pressing down below which is causing discomfort - aagh I am annoying myself moaning :evil:

Xxx

Lindsay said:
DH and I have had a row today and I know that it's all down to me being a bad tempered bitch cos I feel so fed up.

I think we have a right to get moody sometimes, after all our bodies go through & all the hormones we have to cope with, our OH's should be more understanding & rise above any comments or moans & groans we have. They get to have fun & don't have to go through what we gals do, they can still-

* Put socks on without it being a major trauma
* Roll over in bed without it hurting (in my case anyway - back ache & SPD :( )
* Get in and out the bath without causing a tidal wave.
* Eat a full meal without feeling sick.
* Shave without being a contortionist.
* Walk without waddling.
* Have a conversation without forgetting what they are saying half way through.
* Drive a car easliy.
* Have a beer or glass of wine (without feeling guilty)
* Sleep all through the night without having to get up & pee.
* Keep their figures after the babies born

Are there anymore?? Add them on if i've missed any!!! :lol:

Here's to moaning 'Cheers' :clap: (raises a glass of orange juice! :lol: )

Nicki.x :D

thanks everyone im better off without him ive known this a long time just find it very hard with being pregnant and scared to stay away although he dont give me much support anyway sometimes its nice to know someones in the house and now im getting close im really scared to be on my own :( feeling very tearful today sorry if getting on anyones nerves i know its my own fault for taking him back in the first place and i deserve everything i get but its still hard at the moment i just feel i want to go to bed and stay there and cry for ever xxxxxxxx

Rach, really sorry to hear you're going through a rough time of it at the moment - thinking of you and sending you a big hug, you can do without all this stress, but please don't doubt that you will come through this, your two sons have got one hell of a Mum!!

Rach so sorry that you are having a sad time :( it is hard enough splitting up with someone at the best of times. Don't ever doubt that you will cope, as Dippy said you are going to make a great mum :) Things will get easier for you, just give it time. In the meantime, we are all here for you.

Nikki your post made me smile - men have it so easy don't they? Have you seen the advert for Championship Manager with the men walking round with a football under their tops to look pregnant...everytime I see it I think wouldn't it be great!!!!

I don't feel as bad today, still in pain but not as down in the dumps as I was at the weekend. DH cooked tea for me when I got in from work and he cleared everything up afterwards too which was a lovely treat!!

Xxx

awww rach just wanted to send you a big hug and you will be a great mummy and hope things sort themselves out soon. xx

nicki i just have to add one - even though we are pregnant, hormones going haywire etc etc, men still seem to be able to appear like they are dying of a cold!

xx

thanks everyone am finally pulling myself back together again and will hopefully be ok :pray:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Sending you a big hug rach - you'll be a fgantastic mum without him, chin up girlie xxx

Oh Rach, I'm so sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you and OH. (((HUGS)))) Just concentrate on yourself now. It sounds like you are really going through it at the minute. You already have your son, and I'm sure he'll be a godsend after the baby is born.

I hope you start to feel better soon hun.
xxx

thanks everyone for all your support sorry to be a whinger :(
xxxxxxxxxx

don't be apologising rach - as I have said before that's what we are here for!! How are things now honey?

Well I went to the local pub last night for my tea and a girl who I went to school with parent's were in there too! I sat down at the table near to them and said hello to her mum. They finished their meal before we had been served with ours and on their way out the dad stopped at the table and said, I didn't recognise you at all, you were always so thin he said this while holding up his little finger to indicate how thin I was :evil: there was a short silence before he said, oh how long do you have left? I was so mad, I mean how insensitive ..... I know that I am huge but in 6 weeks time I will be giving birth and hopefully will loose some of this excess weight that I have gained.

My bloody maternity tops are now getting tight on me, but I resent paying more money when I have only a few weeks to go :x

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back