Fed Up!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Fed up, fed up, fed up!

God I am so unbelivable bored and fed up being pregnant!

I am at work today and i only have one more week left. And i have nothing to do! No one is really bothering giving me anything to do or really even talking to me as i'm leaving soon. I feel a waste of space. We have just moved offices and my desk and everything has been unpacked for me. Which is nice but i am so bored.

I can't even surf the net very well as now we are open plan so i have to be discreet!

The problem is it's even worse at home. I have had a bad back monday and tuesday and have spent the day in my room. Either laying on my bed or on the birthing ball.

There is nothing on telly. All the pregnancy mags i have are the same. And i am so frustrated!

Dp has been going to play golf and popping up the puvb for a pint and stuff. He doesn't go out for long. And if i told him i didn't want him to he wouldn't. But it is so annoying that his life can just carry on and i could have another 5 weeks or so of being useless.

It's making me feel so fat and slobby! I just want to go for a long run or somethin, but instead i feel like i am just festering away!

I hope baby hurry's up, i wish he would come now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lau
x

Oh dear babe... don't know what to suggest really! being bored at work is frustrating as you have no choice but to sit there :hug:

I have opposite problem of suddenly having a massive load of work to do and absolutely no support... should be getting on with it really!

Chin up - work out how many hours you have left at work - that always cheers me up... :hug:

I think we're all beginning to feel like that now so you're not the only one.
If I try to do anything it's too uncomfortable, if I go for a walk my legs and ankles swell up, I live opposite the beach and it's really warm today and thought it would be lovely to go and sit on beach but if I sit down on my blanket I'll never get up again!!!, cant concentrate on my books and the english speaking tv programmes dont start til 9pm!!!! plus internet has been down all afternoon and only jus come back up. so cheer up only few more weeks to go!!!! :D

Honestly being sat at home can be just as boring sometimes!! :roll:

I suppose i should find comfort in knowing its not just me.

I just find myself getting depresed and snapping at people all the time. Poor DP must hate me :(

I hate feeling so useless and a waste of space. I hate it.

DP keeps saying it'll be over soon but it could be another 5 weeks yet (or longer if i go overdue). I just feel like i am waiting for something to happen that could be tomorrow and could be next month, but i have nothing constructive todo in the meantime.

Pregnant people should just be knocked unconscious in the last tri. Then wake up whe labour starts.

Lau
x

Hi

aww hun :hug: at least you only have a week left of this!
Could you bring somthing with you to work to keep you ammused?
Lo will be here before you know it
Katrina

Sorry to hear you are fed up Lau. I know what you mean about work being frustrating when you have nothing to do. Time just drags :|

I have another 4 weeks to work before my maternity leave. I don't know how I'm gonna get through it. I've been working at home yesterday and today coz I had another blackout at the station. :( So, I also feel like this is a long stretch. :wall:

Nothing much we can do about it really but it's good we can come here and have a vent. :lol:

:hug:

Well like i say work is bad, but home is even worse so i should think myself lucky.

I am so fed up of staring at my bedroom walls!!

I wish we had a way of telling when baby was gonna arrive!

Lau
x

Hey honey

I am bored too, that should cheer you up! Iam even running out of rubbish to read through on the net. I did something really odd on Monday, I watched daytime TV!! That amused me for a few hours, but like you I would like something interesting to happen!

AND I GOT 6 WEEKS Of work left! Not to mention ages til full term

But never mind, lets just chill, as we will soon have our hands very very full! :lol:

xxx

Hi Immarszall, i know what you mean its hard being at work thinking about all you could be doing before the baby comes. Only another week :| i still have 2 and half wks left and its really buggin me :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back