Fed up

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Is anybody else already fed up with being pregnant although only just going into 3rd trimister????

This last week I've been getting more fed up with being pregnant as the week goes on. I can't really put my finger on anything specific making me so fed up though. Baby is a hard kicker so that sometimes drives me nuts and i'm sick of having to get up every night to go toilet as it's either that or pee the bed :rotfl: I'm also fed up of being large and uncomfortable and feeling unattractive and not being able to go out with my girlie friends for a night off. I'm dreading labour at the same time and just want it over and done with and want to meet and cuddle my baby bear. This is my 4th pregnancy so not sure if that makes much of a difference but I'm sure I wasnt this fed up so early with my previous pregnancies, I did get fed up with pregnancy but i'm sure I was gone 30 + weeks before that set in.

awww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sorry your so fed up hunny
have some of my M&M'S ive got a big bag you can share with me
Just bought them from the shops

mms.jpg

i some times get fed up when Colliers laying hard on my back or pressing so hard down on my lady bits it makes me scream.we all have our down days
From your Avitar your are not to huge and you are most certanly not unattractive you look lovely 8)
ID KILL FOR YOUR LOVELY LONG SEXY LEGS!!!!
hope you feel a bit happier soon hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i

That was taken a while ago now and I seem to have got much bigger this last couple of weeks. I think it's more not being able to get comfortable, back ache and bump ache and like I say ickle one has got a heck of a kick on him/her and kicks constantly throughout the day although has been much quieter today but I think everything ok as bump has kicked just not as active as usual. I'm also starting to find it uncomfortable to walk about as it feels like baby is lying right on my thingy bits about to pop his/her head out :rotfl:
i'm just a complainer today so ignore me lol, thanks for the m&ms cause i love chocy of any type.

Dont worry bought it hun :hug:
we our all entitled to our moans so you go on ahead :lol:
ive had plenty let me tell you :oops: :lol:
sarah xx

I have been feeling the same chick. :hug:

My SPD has been getting worse. Get pains on and off in my tummy and back all day. Baby kicks so hard I feel bruised, started getting sickness again and umbilical hernia is growing. :(

The thought of another ten weeks could spiral me into a serious depression! :( :cry:

Not wishing my baby be prem....Just wish I could sleep through the next ten weeks....But even sleeping is no longer comfortable! :rotfl:

Hope it gets better for you soon :hug:

Hiya,

I'm feeling a bit the same - am 30 weeks and the baby is kicking so hard I'm not sure how it is going to stay put for another ten weeks!!! Also feeling very tired and unattractive too. In one way I don't want it to be over because it'll almost certainly be my last pregnancy yet in another I'm really looking forward to littleun arriving safely and having my body back. I'm dreading labour too - not sure if it is worse knowing what to expect or not!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

I have just started dreading labour too. I think it was my two recent stays in hospital and seeing women in pain. Refreshed my memory. Think I was less scared the first time around! :shock:

i'm 34 weeks... so still a fair way to go... and i am TOTALLY fed up.
i feel fat, and ugly and i cant sleep and im so heavy and urgh.
also, i know this sounds silly. but it really frustrates me that my baby is so close he/she is actually inside me but i cant give my little one a cuddle. i just find that really frustrating! i can't wait to give birth... but then... i have so much to do before that happens, i'm not ready at all... but im just so impatiant. i'm also really scared of labour though... is it as bad as everyone says?

I've noticed the past fewdays especially she's started causing me lots of pain! My back now hurts and i'm woken up with it aching, it only hurts when led down not when i'm stood up, my stretching pains are agony in my tummy now, my belly bar has gone funny (i caught it but it seems slightly better today) i cant bend, i couldnt walk all weekend due to cramps, i've been very slowely limping, i cant even put my clothes away comfortably, i keep getting perios type pains at night and to top it all off i was woken this morning with a big foot in my ribs!!! its the first time she's managed to find them and OMG did it hurt!!!
SO yeah i'm getting a little fed up!!!

Yep i'm getting fed up bump is uncomfortable now and this weeing every 10 mins is doing my head in plus i'm so tired all the time feel drained! BUT i don't think i'm ready for LO to make an appearance was thinking that this morning i've got everything sorted just think i'm still a bit in shock that i'm having a baby! Just can't imagine what it's going to be like... think i'm having a bad day too :( xx

I'm not so fed up yet just getting uncomfortable!! The last two days I have woken up with back pain and what I think is nerve pain in my right leg and I'm finding it hard to walk on it! I've hardly noticed I am pregnant this time up until the last week :lol:

Thanks girls at least I know i'm not alone. I actually didnt get up to pee last night lol but then felt like I was going to burst this morning, was funny getting my daughters brekky and trying not to pee myself :rotfl:

I defo think it's worse knowing what to expect lol, I can't wait for labour day on one hand but on the other i'm totally dreading it because I remember the agony I was in on my last labour. I don't want pain relieve other than gas and air because I know the recovery is soooooo much quicker as I had that with Joanna but labour was a nightmare but with my boys I had everything and didnt feel a thing, 1st born was section so we can kinda count that one out but with Jonathan I had everything pethidine, epidural ect and didnt even feel him being born. Doctor said congrats u have a son and I was like really when was he born then lol. Oh well we'll see how I feel on the day.
Off to do an intro post now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back