Introductions please....

Just thought I would revive this thread so the newbies know who we all are! :)

And any new people can add to it!

Thanks for reviving this thread! I'm Katie, 29, and I'm actually from Canada. I joined this forum because it looked so much more supportive and had a lot more topics than anything else I could find, and I love how there are sections for each trimester. My husband and I have been married for almost a year, and started ttc on a trip to Europe in April. Somehow it only took 2 months and we are now 6 weeks along! W had our first ultrasound today and saw the heartbeat. So amazing! I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone for the next 8 months!

Also cannot figure out how to get those tickers in my signature.... Haha

Welcome! I had that problem with tickers too! found I had to use the url one, not the html! just copy and paste the link from which ever website! Look forward to chatting over the next months :)

My name is Kerry and I will be 30 this Sunday.

I was born and raised in Kent (SE London)

I have been with my hubby for 11 years married for 5.

I work in Charity as a Legacy Officer.

My hobbies are reading, Astronomy, History, entertaining friends in my home, gym and religiously have a 5* holiday every year in Europe, prefably somewhere hot (mostly Greece) a different destination every time. This year however, we are going camping… :/

Hubby and I received our BFP recently after a successful round of ICSI, I am currently just 4wks. Early days but keeping positive. We have been TTCing since our honeymoon 2006. Unfortunately, our first BFP in 2009 ended at 12 wks L Now, I’m putting that behind me and looking into the future with my new BFP J

I don’t mind if I have a boy or girl as long as he/she is healthy and I can cuddle him/her every day!!

All the best with your pregnancies girls xx

My Name is Eva and I'm 22 years old, will be 23 in October.
I'm from Norway but currently living in Portsmouth England. studying for a degree in fashion and textile design. I used to dance ballet from ages 5-19, but stopped then because of back problems and because I knew I wanted children in my 20's and figured it might be better to get a more "flexible" degree.. Met my husband right after I decided to stop dancing and got married 1,5 years after that, so we've been married for almost 2 years now :)
He's from South America, but was living in Spain when I met him.

We started TTC in December, and got really serious about it (temping, OPK etc) in April, and conceived 2nd cycle of doing that.

I just got a summer job as a Home Care Assistant that I will continue for as long as I can manage when I start University again in September.

Interests are all kinds of crafts really(the day after my BFP I bought a baby knit magazine! Looking forwards to making clothes for the little one :), and I like "fitness", not only dancing, but tend to neglect it and spend my time on other things, even though I'm always happier and have more energy when I do exercise regularly :p

This will be my first baby, my parents 7th grand child! and my inlaws first grand child which I like since then it's more "special" in a way. That said I'm my parents youngest child, so it's quite special for them and for my siblings too I guess :p

I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, hubby hopes for a boy as he thinks a boy will be "easier" but he'll be equally happy or a girl really... we have a feeling it's a boy though... we'll see..

Oh, and we're just moving to a new apartment these days. Wanted more space for my studies, but now the extra space will be for a baby instead, yey! :D

If you want to know anything else just ask :)

Hey lewa, u aren't far from me. Although my profile says Portsmouth I actually live in Fareham. I studied at Portsmouth Uni 2. Xx

oooh not seen this thread before - like it.

I'm 27 and from Maidstone in Kent. Got married Dec 2010 and ttc since January so got my bfp on the 6th month!

Hi all im Jo im 32 from Hull, been with Adam my hubby for 9yrs and we got married sept last yr,

I have 2 daughters Lauryn the eldest is 11 me and her dad split when she was 14mths old, also have my youngest (for the min lol) Alisha-Mae whos 6,

Adam took Lauryn on when she was 2.5yrs old and see's her as his own daughter, altho she does see her "real" dad and she has another 2 sisters and a baby brother through him and her stepmum, we all get on really well, sounds odd but works for us!

I joined here for support after being shocked at finding out i was expecting again after 7 yrs!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and supporting/being supported through the next 8 months or so xxxx

Hey Girls,

Just joined the other day, Im 30 and just married think we concieved the day after the wedding cliche or what haha

afraid to give my name and location just yet , you never know who reads these things hahaha

I think im just 4 weeks but have my doctors appointment on thursday so cant wait to find out more info and get my midwife appointments

so excited meeting so many girls in the first few weeks too :) xxx

Hello Ladies;;
I'm Zoe, a younger one on here it seems at just 19, 20 next month.
But that doesn't mean I shall be a bad mum, maybe total opposite.
I've been with my fiancee 3 years 3months;; found out just 2 weeks ago my BFP and I'm about 6 weeks.
xx

Hello Ladies;;
I'm Zoe, a younger one on here it seems at just 19, 20 next month.
But that doesn't mean I shall be a bad mum, maybe total opposite.
I've been with my fiancee 3 years 3months;; found out just 2 weeks ago my BFP and I'm about 6 weeks.
xx

Hi i was 19 when i got caught with my first, 20 when i had her, age dont mean anything as regards how good a mum you'll be im sure you'll be fab :D

hi! I'm Carrie and I'm 27 years old, from Norway. I have been married 1 year and together with hubby 2,5 year. I found this forum in my search of information about ttc and joined. Lovely forum - lovely girls, couldn't leave!

We ttc'ed for 15 months before I got my bfp, and I'm only 4 + 4 now, so I know it's early days, so I try take one day at the time. I have many hobbies, so I really don't have time for them all..lol! Knitting, sewing, climbing, hiking, shopping etc.

A really nice thread! It's nice to get to know so many people! :)

xx

Haha, I'm sure to be the baby on here, but hiiii I'm Nita, only 20 (eeeek), from Birmingham haven't been trying and didn't really expect this to happen! (well people say if we weren't using anything then we must have been trying!!) been with my guy for 10 short months, we live together and this'll be our first!

Work as a sales assistant... & don't really have much in the way of hobbies!

Hi all,

i'm 22 found out i'm expecting on Monday and very excited! we had been trying so its all planned! :)
Look forward to talking to you over the coming months! :)

Oopps - I probably should have done this a while ago.

I'm Kerry and I live in Southampton. I'm 35 years old and was 12 weeks on Monday just gone. This is our first child. The other half of "our" being my partner Martin who I have been with for about seven and a half years.

I work full time in accounts and also have a small craft business, mainly making jewellery but also lots of other stuff too - not that I have much time for it, sadly. At the moment I am concentrating on getting my crocheting skills up together - I have a feeling I'm going to need them.

K xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back