hello

positivity :)

Reaction score
hello everyone,

feeling very apprehensive about coming over here for some reason. i'm totally over the moon and happy to be here but just feels a bit strange to me!

for those of you who don't know me, i have been on the forum in ttc for some time now and have made some lovely friends. after 11 months of ttc our 1st i got my :bfp: yesterday. i'm ecstatic but also trying to stay calm.

i'm 28 years old, live in london and work in Human resources :nap: i've been with my OH jamie for 7 years.

so like i say just wanted to say hello :wave:

edit: please feel free to call me 'pos' rather than positivity - positivity is a pain to type.. i didn't think about that when i started out lol! xxx

Last edited:
hiya :)

well I'm relatively new to the forum, but I saw your username a few times here and there :)

I'm very VERY glad for you!

my husband and I were trying for a baby only 4 months before my BFP, but it already started driving us both mad. Waiting for so long must have been very hard! But I bet you are so excited and happy now!

anyway, hope you'll like it in Tri-1 and we'll make friends :)

thanks i.love, lets hope this first trimester goes well xx

Hey positivity!
I only moved over to this forum today as well!
All very strange, scary and exciting!
How are you feeling?

Hiya positivity hun, I remember you in ttc :), many congrats on ur bfp chick!! :) it is pretty surreal at first and is for a wee while just getting your head to believe it's actually happening but it does get better. Hope you have a H&H 9 months :) xx

hi jomc - so strange isn't it. i know this may sound silly but i feel kind of guilty for leaving such lovely girls in ttc! it kind of felt like my 'virtual' home if that makes sense!? but tri 1 is what ive been wishing for so wouldn't change it for the world. do you know how many weeks u are and your due date??

hello scottishlassie!! how are you hun?? you are 22 weeks pregnant, wow! time has flown, hope you are well xxxxxx

i need to change my ticker - not sure what to put on!? xx

hi jomc - so strange isn't it. i know this may sound silly but i feel kind of guilty for leaving such lovely girls in ttc! it kind of felt like my 'virtual' home if that makes sense!? but tri 1 is what ive been wishing for so wouldn't change it for the world. do you know how many weeks u are and your due date??

I know, heres hoping all the other girls get to join us very soon!
I have no idea of a due date... was at my GP on Wednesday when I got my bfp and he said to put my name down for the midwife straight away but I didnt get a chance that morning so doing it on Monday.
I'm just going by when I ov'd two weeks ago to give me an idea so I'm only 2 weeks going by that!

i went onto the nhs website and got my date from there, it asks u for the first day of your last period and period length. mine came up as 22 december! xx

22 december - you're gonna have a lovely Xmas present :)

Awwwa lovely Christmas bundle!
Welcome to tri 1 pos xxx

big congrats on your BFP hunny, and welcome finally to Tri-1!

:) xxx

Welcome to tri-1 pos! Congrats on your BFP! Hope you are feeling well and have a happy and succesful pregnancy! :)

Hi Pos

I remember you from TTC - Welcome to Tri 1, massive congrats on your BFP after waiting so long!

Im just moving over to Tri 2 today, but i'll still be lurking about here.

Are you just waiting for your hospital check up now?

I had a mess up with doctors and hospitals and I dont get my first check up and scan til Wednesday.

Have you had any ms or other symptoms?

:)

Oh no - new words! What is ms littlemiss?? Thanks for the welcome!! Oh iv just realised...morning sickness? Nope but do feel a little sicky on and off. Good luck in tri 2 Hunny xx

nice to see you in this part my lovely...and what an amazing xmas pressie for you :) xxx

Congratulations again hunny. Welcome to tri-1, its lovely to see you over here :) x x

thanks so much samsgirl, i hope you join me soon, i'm going to keep a watch over you girls anyway, want to see the wedding pics :)

thanks m2a, still hasnt sunk in yet. glad u are here for a week or so :) xxx

Dont think it does sink in hunny until babys here,ive had really bad sickness, seen baby twice and i still cant believe im here.
How did your OH and Mum react when you told them? :) x x

both really happy. my mum was really shocked but OH wasn't he was calm but really happy. went and told him mum today too, dont think we are telling anyone else yet though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back