hello

hello scottishlassie!! how are you hun?? you are 22 weeks pregnant, wow! time has flown, hope you are well xxxxxx

Time has really flown it's crazy!! I am well hun thanks :) tired alot though, getting plenty sleep, I feel big now so lots of huffing and puffing moving around which can get annoying but I'm alright :). How are you doing hun? There must be loads of thoughts running through your mind just now, that's what I was like, still am! :) hah xxxx

Hi there Positivity!!
My first day here too and yep definitely feels very surreal - I almost feel like I shouldn't be here!!

I have my Dr's apt on Thurs to confirm dates etc... but I've tentatively worked it out to be around 18th Dec (although I was 2 weeks late with my first!), so who knows!!

Anyway - best of luck for the next 9 months, I'm sure we'll be comparing notes as we go!!

i went onto the nhs website and got my date from there, it asks u for the first day of your last period and period length. mine came up as 22 december! xx

I did it and it came up as 20 Dec! But the thing is I have really irregular cycles so cant put in a definite cycle length.

YAY Pos, its so nice to see you in here and I hope youre well HUGGLES
X

hello cherry hun!! i really didn't think i would be so quickly behind you :) still in shock!!!!

have you had any symptoms yet - what can i expect over the next few weeks??? xxxxxxx

Ive been very lucky to be fair. Im 7+4 today and Ive had about 3 days of nausea, a few headaches, boobs coping with the soreness and thats it really. I think the worst thing for me has been the tiredness and being cranky. I had 12 hours sleep last night and I will probably be tired again by about 2pm and I feel like I could kill everyone. Its like PMT 24/7 :(

Good luck with everything. Im at my first mw appt on Thursday :)
X

Oh gosh PMT 24-7!!! Iv been feeling a little sicky on and off but haven't been sick, this early on I wonder if that's just nerves!! I feel exhausted already too. Boobs just starting to feel a little sore over the weekend. All very exciting stuff tho :)
Good luck for ur appointment xx

Hey Pos,

Congrats on the BFP.... Know how you feel about the long wait....

As my gyno sai enjoy being pregnant.... its been a long time coming. :)

hey positivity! So lovely to have you here! And a little xmas bundle how exciting! x x x

Bella!! How are u!! How's the 1st trimester been?? It's great to be here. I'm going to be totally positive about this whole experience and I'm looking forward to the best Xmas ever!!

Chookette, its an amazing feeling after so long isn't it?! Onwards and upwards :) xxx

I'm good thanks hon! tri 1 has been a bit of a rollercoaster, had some early spotting so got sent for a scan at 7 weeks and got to see the little heartbeat which was fab :) had quite a lot of nausea but knowing there's gonna be a little baby at the end of it all makes it well worth it! Here's to a happy and stress free first trimester for you :yay:x x x

Hey hun! Welcome to Tri 1, it's great to have you here. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 8 months xx

hey hun, used the NHS website again and just put in the cycle length I would have had this cycle.... turns out according to that my due date would be DH's birthday! hehe!
Rang the midwives and I'm going for my first "group" meeting this Wednesday :)

Last edited:
so your due 18th?? cool, well im 22nd at the moment. had a docs appt booked for this saturday but it wasn't with my favourite doctor so i called back and got an appt with the doc i prefer for next wednesday night.

its so silly - im still a poas addict, i peed on an opk today, i just love seeing it so dark and positive :) xxx

I'm so happy to see you in this section pos, its great to see a lttc get a bfp. will miss you. make sure you still pop into ttc! xxx

We could have a race Positivity!!! Although if this little one is half as lazy as our first little man it might not make an appearance till next Easter!!

Looking forward to seeing the Dr - just to get "official" confirmation - I know I am pregnant, but just want to hear it from someone else!! Totally know where you're coming from about POAS!! I'm refusing to buy anymore ... because I'll just keep using them :)

Im the same! Have loads of opks and hpts left so i keep poas :lol:

My doc wouldnt confirm Im pg... said they dont get stocks of tests anymore as over the counter ones are so good. mmmm.

Looking forward to the midwife tomorrow... think that will make it sink in!

hey olive! i miss you all already!!! i go to ttc first every time i come on the forum to check up on you all. i hope you are ok hunny after the witch being such a horrible cow this time round!!

jomc my doc said the same the last time i was pregnant (m/c about 3 years ago - not planned pg!) but when i booked my appt the other day they gave me a pot to pee in :) so i assume they will be testing me!?

Iriki i am going to follow your example and not buy anymore tests - i do have one opk left though ;)

xx

how are you feeling jomc? do you mind me asking how old you are? and also, is this your first? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back