Hi Ladies.

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :D

I already posted a thread in the introductions forum but as I'll probably be posting here a lot I thought I should introduce myself here too. :)

I'm almost 21, in a long term relationship with my boyfriend of 4 years and we live together. We're both currently full time university students as well as working part time so TTC will be out of the question for the next two years or so.

I've been struggling to deal with the fact that we have to put off baby making for a minimum of 2 more years and I thought joining here might help me deal with it.

Hoping to make lots of new friends as most people my age aren't interested in having children yet. :)

Hi Hun ,

I think it's a good idea waiting for 2 years like you have said at least then you will have finished uni. I have a baby girl who is 13 weeks and can't wait for another it is really hard work but it's so rewarding xxx

I also needed to wait until I finished university. Our timing was very good - I was 5 months pg when I got my degree and found a job (just to go onto maternity leave 3 months later lol).

Waiting is hard... But I think it's a good idea. If I were you, I would make a list of things to do before becoming pg. Like going travelling, eating dodgy food lol, having romantic time out with your bf, taking a cooking course or smth. It will make waiting more exciting and will give you good memories to dwell on later! :)

Hiya im 20 and 12 n half weeks preg .. Will be 13 weeks on tues hehe .. I feel everything that u are saying and fullyy agree! Im over the moon but the wait however may have been better for me i think ur very sensible :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back