hello

Ask me anything!
Im 30 but will be 31 in July. Its my first baby and my first pregnancy.

In feeling ok... get moments when I feel pregnant: tummy feels like its stretching.
Boobs are quite tender. I get tired really quickly, thats the main thing. No nausea yet which surprises me as everyone in my family suffers with it from the beginning. But its early days so i suppose it could kick in at anytime.
I find myself really hungry at times but then when I eat i can only get about halfway thru the meal and I feel full !

How about u, anything major?

oh cool, well i'm 28 but will be 29 by december.

i totally agree, its all about feeling tired at the moment. my OH walked into the bedroom last night at 10 and i was asleep - he woke me up to say 'you're not normally asleep at this time' :mad:

i really feel knackred all of the time, i can't wait for that to pass. my boobs feel tender on and off but not too bad so far.

i just went on the john lewis website to look at baby stuff, i really shouldn't but i thought it all might sink in a bit more lol xx

Hehehe... my DH is the same! Fell alseep on the couch the other day and he started shaking me on the shoulder saying "are you asleep?" Well Im not anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back