in need of some advice

sammylouise

Reaction score
today i woke up with period type cramping in my belly, then as the days gone on ive started with back ache & sickness, my mum seems to think its early labout but the pains have started to fade and be alot further apart, anyone know what it could be?

to be could be early labout as most time thats what happens they should reappear soon how many weeks are hun and gl x

im 38 weeks +2, the achey feeling is there constantly, ive had a lot of pressure from him over the last few days hes been engaged for 2 months now

Urm, mine started off like that, but I had a slow labour to begin with. Could be labour!! Might just be aches and pains or Braxton Hicks though! Good luck

x x x

I'm not officially in Tri 3 yet but i'd say its more than likely the start of labour.

Good luck and keep us up to date!

:)

Oooh sounds like early labour! How exciting. Good luck. x

thankyou ladys, i would have replyed earlier but i havent been on the laptop, im still feeling the same saw my midwife today she says if it gets worse to go to the hospital and get checked over, im hoping he comes soon im so fed up & this heat is awful :(

its rediculously warm weather, I hope it cools down soon, or things go quicker for you. Good luck and keep us up to date!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back